My opinion of the best BJJ book?

ttt

Thanks Gumby.

I've been training for 8 years and never heard of Drew Howe. Hopefully I can train a little longer and know some of the key player too. I've heard of that Kid Peligro guy I think!

Gumby,

Has Scott talked to you about the project we are going to be working on?

Ed

Renzo book is awesome. It reads like a college text book with case studies etc...

Shen,

Are you being sarcastic? I've been training (in bjj) for five years and have no idea who Drew Howe is.

Shen,

I've never heard of him and yes I've been training in bjj for 8 years. I am sure if he is with Kid he is legit and knows his stuff. I've persoanlly known kid for about 5 years.

Ed

Ed,

Read his post again. Shen is only acting like he is impressed with the guy because he is too embarassed to admit that he spent 4 years studying privately with him at his ranch in Ohio.

Howe actually promoted shen to a level higher than his own, but some have speculated that it was for cash.

OK

danaher is sick on the mat.... i remember watching him roll... i thought he was the best one in the room that day (and there were other black belts there), as far as his style and they way he sets things up

• I have trained with John alot of times, he is excellent, but when Matt Serra is in the room on the Mat, John is not even close to being the best, no insult to John, he is an excellent BJJ man, but when Matt visits Renzos school he is top dog.