My opinion on Jon Jones

I don't like him. I don't like his personality. That's just my opinion.

But I can't deny he is a damn good fighter. He has skills combined with freakish reach. So I'm not gonna piss and moan and whine about how he's too big to be a LHW.

Now this whole dropping him thing is ridiculous. If JBJ had gently placed Machida down on the mat, most JBJ would prob say it was a fake show of humility and sportsmanship or something. So it's lose lose with this guy.

I still don't like his personality but that doesn't take away from what a great fighter he is. But i get the feeling with a lot of the people who don't like him, the guy is damned if he does/damned if he doesn't.

FRATASTIC!

Great. This guy is the only one who responds to my post. I'd rather have no responses.

groundfighter2000 - Great. This guy is the only one who responds to my post. I'd rather have no responses.

Haha legit Lol

OaktownWhiteBoy - MY impression GOAT!!!!!!!!!

Just a bit to early for any greatest of all time talk, don't ya think?

He's very good, not greatest of all time.

I'm not a fan of his personality either.  He seems immature and he's a bible thumper.  I just don't let his personality get in the way of me enjoying his fights.  He always brings it and it's fun to watch.

groundfighter2000 - I don't like him. I don't like his personality. That's just my opinion.

But I can't deny he is a damn good fighter. He has skills combined with freakish reach. So I'm not gonna piss and moan and whine about how he's too big to be a LHW.

Now this whole dropping him thing is ridiculous. If JBJ had gently placed Machida down on the mat, most JBJ would prob say it was a fake show of humility and sportsmanship or something. So it's lose lose with this guy.

I still don't like his personality but that doesn't take away from what a great fighter he is. But i get the feeling with a lot of the people who don't like him, the guy is damned if he does/damned if he doesn't.

FRATASTIC!

true on all counts and yes i do not like BOne jones

i just think people are going overboard with the goat and p4p talk, i consider myself a jbj skeptic still, there are matches stylistically we haven't seen with jones that i would like before i jump on the jones bandwagon

Nexuscrawlers - i just think people are going overboard with the goat and p4p talk, i consider myself a jbj skeptic still, there are matches stylistically we haven't seen with jones that i would like before i jump on the jones bandwagon

Agreed. He still has not been in a real war yet. This is as close as we've seen to him being "tested."