My Opinion On Why No UFC 155 Champ

JM- Looks like you are the one suffering from head trauma. First of all Matt hasn't fought anyone named Brown. Secondly Dullanty has a victory over Duane Ludwig. Maybe he isn't such a stiff after all.

Hermes has lost his last 2 and he is one of your top contenders. Ludwig has a loss to Kelly Dullanty who you claim is a stiff, but he is on your list of top contenders.

Matt beats Yves (one of your contenders), taps Dullanty who beat Bang, loses a split decision to Din and fights BJ in a fight that could have went either way. But you say he needs to prove himself.

You my friend are an idiot.

I think UFC should try to sign Victor Ribiero and Joachim Hansen then they will have the 155lbs division they need. Then it will be intresting.

Vitor Riberio is a decision-rider. No thanks.

man who gives a flying fuck if he is a decision rider. He is a great fighter. Would ou diss Lennox Lewis just beacuse he is npt the biggest entertainer. This is not fuckin prowrestling this is a sport..a real sport if you haven´t noticed and if UFC wanna cll themself the best MMA event in the world they can´t stick with entertaing brawlers.

"man who gives a flying fuck if he is a decision rider. He is a great fighter. Would ou diss Lennox Lewis just beacuse he is npt the biggest entertainer. This is not fuckin prowrestling this is a sport..a real sport if you haven´t noticed and if UFC wanna cll themself the best MMA event in the world they can´t stick with entertaing brawlers."

I'd assume that was taken into consideration, since the thread-starter mentioned it. I give a flying fuck if a dude is a decision-rider, I'm shelling out bucks to be entertained, not see some guy scared to lose try to "look busy".

"and besides, what uneducated fan wants to watch little kids fight?"

Well, a lady friend of mine thinks that Josh Thomson is hot. Shit like that probably explains why he got the decision over Franca.

yeah, those judges who gave Josh a unanimous decision must have been flaming homos or just based their decision on who had more bitches yelling for him in the audience.

Moron

Are you saying that fight shouldn't have been a draw?

Apocal--I was referring to you suggesting Josh got the win because of his looks, but yeah, I'll say it shouldn't have been a draw