My penis is getting smaller

I used to be 5.75", now I'm 5.5". I'm down 1/4 inch. WTF, bros? Phone Post

ur getting fatter. or gayer

jeff

either getting fatter or getting shitty erections

I just feel sorry for all the girls you fail to satisfy. It's pin dicked homos like you that cause bitches to go searching for bbc. Thanks a lot. Keep your pathetic man hood hidden from now on. Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power - 

I used to be 5.75", now I'm 5.5". I'm down 1/4 inch. WTF, bros? Phone Post

Welcome to the Minor Leagues, playa!

Getting fatter. The blubber is closing in on your penis.

All you do is beat the thing. Of course it's going to hide from you. Phone Post 3.0

Congrats on finally learning to properly read a tape measure. Phone Post 3.0

ufc98newb - either getting fatter or getting shitty erections
This Phone Post 3.0

I swear I was going to post this same thread tonight. Luckily I'm still right above 7 inches. Phone Post 3.0

Vaginal Tear - All you do is beat the thing. Of course it's going to hide from you. Phone Post 3.0
My one vote-up goes to you. Phone Post 3.0

"and leon's getting laaarrrgerr"

Right Hand JO Power - I used to be 5.75", now I'm 5.5". I'm down 1/4 inch. WTF, bros? Phone Post
Phone Post 3.0

Do you measure from the top or the bottom side of your cock? Phone Post 3.0

"Beginning at puberty, men of the Karamojong tribe of northeastern Uganda begin the long, arduous process of ritualistic penis stretching. A boy will hang a circular stone disk from the tip of his penis, adding more disks as he becomes accustomed to the weight (and the pain!). By the time the boy has reached his teenage years, he may carry up to 20 pounds on his penis, which by this time can measure 18 inches or more in length. To avoid sitting on the elongated appendage, the men will often tie their penises into knots and tuck them away."

Rulers are getting bigger. It's a conspiracy. Phone Post 3.0

You're getting fatter brotha Phone Post 3.0

Penis enlargements techniques will add 3 inches bro, go get it. Phone Post 3.0

ufc98newb - either getting fatter or getting shitty erections

This. As you gain weight and your body carries more fat, it will cause your penis to "shrink". Lose the weight and it'll come back. I've seen this happen as my weight has fluctuated. I'm right now the biggest I've ever been, and as a result I'm also the smallest I've ever been