My phone died. What's the best cellphone out now?

I used to have an iPhone 4s but I threw my pants in the wash with it in the pocket and it won't boot anymore. It's currently in a bag of rice so we'll see if that does the trick but if it doesn't I'll be in the market for a new phone. It's been a while since I've looked at phones and I was hoping someone could school me on what's good. Are iPhones still alright? Didn't they get rid of their headphone jack or something stupid? What about an Android? Or a Pixel?

Get the X. It’s amazing!

Switched over back to Android after I broke my phone. I certainly don't miss the iPhone 7. I just started using the new Galaxy, haven't missed anything about the iOS.

Note 8

Android

Got the motor g4 plus for a couple of 100 it's been pretty damn good

From somebody who went with Samsung in August (S8+) and already went back to the X I say fuck Android and their crap!!

MatrixKick - 

From somebody who went with Samsung in August (S8+) and already went back to the X I say fuck Android and their crap!!

Yup, Android is the best!

Invest in the black phone 2.

Outstanding

GenErick -
MatrixKick - 

Yup, Android is the best!

This response pretty much sums up Android imo.

OmarsOwnGoal - 

Didn't we have one of these threads last week? And the week before? And the week before that?...

Remember what they were called? Throw me a link!

Everyone who's saying iPhone X, doesn't the lack of headphone jack bother you?

Anyone try the onePlus?

Brennan Huff -
Invest in the black phone 2.

=========

Who am I, James Bond?

CoughSyrupOD - Everyone who's saying iPhone X, doesn't the lack of headphone jack bother you?

Anyone try the onePlus?

No but I rarely use headphones. I have wireless when I travel. Have for years.

CoughSyrupOD - Everyone who's saying iPhone X, doesn't the lack of headphone jack bother you?

Anyone try the onePlus?

I have a OnePlus 3t, love it. 

I got the X. It’s awesome. 

Anyone try the onePlus?

Comes with a headphones adapter. Wireless headphones are better anyhow. However, if you want to use wired ones you can. 

If you have a lot already in iOS, apps, iCloud, music, you are probably better off staying with the eco system and going with the X. 

Although if you arent big on phones and just want something better you can grab an iPhone 6 for $200 and it will still feel like a huge upgrade coming from a 4s

I usually am a Note guy but the X is probably the best phone I have ever owned.

It depends what you like.  They’re advantages to both.