My phone won't connect to my WiFi

it says my password is wrong, but I entering it correctly, WTF?!

Blue please...

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/4646015/password-o.gif Phone Post 3.0

Settings --> General ---> Reset ---> Reset Network Settings.

Then hold down your home and reset buttons until phone reboots if you have an iPhone. Phone Post 3.0

I'm an ass, I just realized the android symbol after your post LOL.

Disregard. Phone Post 3.0

Make sure you are using AES on your phone and the router. If your encryption is set TKIP on one and AED on the other, it will complain about the password even if correct.

Nitecrawler - I'm an ass, I just realized the android symbol after your post LOL.

No Android logo. I've got an iPhone. You're still an ass!

"Network Key" is my Wifi password, no?

My computer is connected, my phone usually auto connects

Nitecrawler - Settings --> General ---> Reset ---> Reset Network Settings.

Then hold down your home and reset buttons until phone reboots if you have an iPhone. Phone Post 3.0

I tried this. Still saying im entering in the incorrect password. I haven't gotten a new modem or updated my phone or anything recently, so I don't get why there'd suddenly be a problem.

Sorry for your troubles but good thread.  

ttt for anymore suggestions, its saying incorrect password, im typing it in correctly

First of all, do you have other devices that use wifi with no problem? If not, like NC said, prolly reset network settings on phone.

You could also log in to your wifi router and change the password then try the new password on the phone. Phone Post 3.0

pfsjkd - First of all, do you have other devices that use wifi with no problem? If not, like NC said, prolly reset network settings on phone.

You could also log in to your wifi router and change the password then try the new password on the phone. Phone Post 3.0

my computer is connected to the wifi and working fine

groundfighter2000 -
Nitecrawler - I'm an ass, I just realized the android symbol after your post LOL.

Lol.

I wish I could vote myself down. LOL b Phone Post 3.0

I just updated my fucking iOS, i held off on that forever, thinking maybe that would somehow help, it's still saying im entering in the wrong password. What in the fuck?

Reboot your modem and phone

Should solve your problem Phone Post 3.0

Chapulin Colorado - Reboot your modem and phone

Dammit! You sir get a VTFU when my counter resets. All I had to do was unplug my modem for a couple of minutes and plug it back in. Now I wish i hadn't updated my iOS.

Anyway I can revert my phone back to version 8.3 or whatever the hell it was on before i thought updating would solve all my problems?

Chapulin Colorado for OG President!

dhughes - 
Nitecrawler -
groundfighter2000 -

Lol.

I wish I could vote myself down. LOL b Phone Post 3.0
I got ya. :P Phone Post 3.0

#friendshelpingfriends

groundfighter2000 -
Chapulin Colorado - Reboot your modem and phone

Dammit! You sir get a VTFU when my counter resets. All I had to do was unplug my modem for a couple of minutes and plug it back in. Now I wish i hadn't updated my iOS.

Anyway I can revert my phone back to version 8.3 or whatever the hell it was on before i thought updating would solve all my problems?
Negs on that. They're not signing iOS 8 certificates any more.

What model iPhone? Phone Post 3.0

unplug your router then plug it back in.

you're welcome. Phone Post 3.0