My photos from a local festival...

Have had a busy summer shooting and editing and thought I'd share with y'all my pics from the 2016 Pemberton Music Festival. I'm not shooting many concerts anymore, but I still jump at any chance to shoot festivals. They are so fun, very hectic and busy but damn fun.

Anyway, hope you all enjoy these.

Ice Cube & WC

Billy Idol

Great stuff man. Really great. What did you shoot on?

Method Man & Redman

Liam VT1 _ LEMon - Great stuff man. Really great. What did you shoot on?

Thanks man. I'm a Nikon guy and shoot mostly with my D800.

it's a camera

Mastodon

Great pics! Phone Post 3.0

scourge - 

it's a camera

HAHAHAHAHA

Sennin - Great pics! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks man.

Snoop Dogg

SensoriaUtopia - 

I have never been a black and white guy, I always love art in color form, but you do it very well.

It has a gritty, cutting and real edge to them I like, In particular that first Billy Idol pic is so epic

Your angles are crazy badass too, its like you are literally right under them, great work

I would like to see Evan Shoman do you see remakes of these photos

If this is your line of work then you are truly blessed, nothing better than doing what you love man

Thanks brother.

I prefer B&W as it allows me to control the viewers eye. I love color photos but I don't want people to be distracted a purple light, or pink jacket, etc. B&W allows me to make the emotion, passion, energy, subject what you notice. I'm about 95% B&W.

I usually am right underneath them lol. Festival stages are elevated so that allows me to get right up to the stage and wait for them to come to the front :)

I would also love to see Evan remake a few.

It has been my line of work for the last 18 months.

Miguel

It'd be so cool to see Mastodon live. Awesome pictures. Phone Post 3.0

Robert DeLong

Papa_Raptor - It'd be so cool to see Mastodon live. Awesome pictures. Phone Post 3.0

Dude, they were one of my favorite from the 4 day festival.

Børns

J. Cole

Kehlani

You're good! Phone Post 3.0