My professor cheated and gave me an A!!

Email he sent me...: You got a final grade of A.    You got the highest grade in the class on the T/F---48/50 and maxed the rest of the work. You are an A student  in this class and it would serve no purpose for you to get anything else.

The purpose of this email is, first to let you know your grade and, second to encourage you to talk to Counselling to help you deal with the stress you are experiencing--Most of us get "whacked "at one time or another  and help is useful. The folks at Plover Hall can and will help--just talking/ listening can help! . They operate in the summer on a drop in basis Mon-Thurs at 1:30 Plover #559 but why not call them on Monday 524-1595. Take care of your self and try to get some pleasure out of the rest of the summer

I feel conflicted. Part of me is really thankful and appreciative, and the other part feels bad because i know i didn't earn it.

Sounds like you did earn it? Am I missing something?

Lol, I'm gonna email him back and tell him my body is ready.

FloppyBBC Divac - I feel conflicted. Part of me is really thankful and appreciative, and the other part feels bad because i know i didn't earn it.
Maybe you earned it on the work you turned in and the eagerness you showed to learn, while admitting to personal difficulties.

The best thing you can do is prove that professor right and bust your ass next semester. Phone Post 3.0

justingore - 

Sounds like you did earn it? Am I missing something?

He's talking about only half of the final exam. The other half was an essay portion that i totally froze on and gave up on after writing, "the cold war started almost as soon as WWII ended." lol, that means i should have gotten a C- at best which brings my 92 pct down to i have no idea. But not a legitimate A anymore. Oh well.

Ttt for awesome professors.

What course was it? Phone Post 3.0

There will be times in your life when people will help you out because they see something in you that you may not see in yourself at the time, or because they see an opportunity to pay it forward. You don't need to justify these moments. Just say thanks, then get back to kicking ass. Phone Post 3.0

tonyromosbackspasm - What course was it? Phone Post 3.0

US history from 1870 to present day.

And thanks yous guys!