My retirement. Thank you for all your support!

MrsLikaTiga - Respect Phone Post 3.0
Agree baby. Phone Post 3.0

Thank you for the memories.

Link to buy one of your bracelets? Phone Post 3.0

Thank you, you're a warrior!
Nothing but respect for you Phone Post 3.0

More fighters should use your Budo as an example to follow in the ring.

Thank you for your fights. Phone Post 3.0

Thank you, Enson. 

Best wishes and much success in retirement. You've earned it.

Hespect! Purebred... Arm barred couture... Thanks for the memories and the warrior spirit. I trained at your brother Egan's GU for a couple years... Phone Post 3.0

Thank you for giving your all and thank you for your truth and candor. Love and respect in your retirement, Enson. Phone Post 3.0

Retire easy, you are a legend. Retire in peace my friend. Phone Post 3.0

The words of a man who understands. Phone Post 3.0

YDFL Phone Post 3.0

Enjoy retirement, yamatodamashii forever!

Respect

Yamatodamashii..... This is how we should all be. You set the bar for all men.

God bless you and your loved ones sir. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks Enson. Phone Post 3.0

Tossed_Salad - Take care Enson! Youre a pioneer of the sport. Thanks for all youve done. Phone Post 3.0
This. Ty bro!! Phone Post 3.0

Thankyou Enson, you make me wanna be better person. Happy retirement mate Phone Post 3.0

Brother, warriors never retire, they just evolve.  You are just going to explore a new chapter in your life that's all.  You will always walk the talk, now you can teach more and pass on the Yamatodamashii way to the next generation.  Hope to see you the next time you're in Hawaii.

Awesome, thank you! Phone Post 3.0

Thank you! for the amazing memories in the ring Enson.. You sir, are a true warrior. Phone Post 3.0

True warrior. Please keep us in the loop with your other work in Japan, pilgrimages, etc. You're a wise dude and the OG needs some of that wisdom! Phone Post 3.0

Thank you for the memories and the inspiration! You are a true warrior and a great man. Phone Post 3.0