My RJJ fight story

Those are some heavy allegations to throw around about a man endangering his own children.I don't even have children and I know tha would piss me off.How are you so positive about this story and now it is "frequent attacks".You probably believe the same hype about APBTs that the fataly ignorant humane societies and the desperate for a story propaganda wheel we call media sources spin!

gator you are either badly mistaken or a fucking liar. you tell us which one. the pitbull bit roy's sister. it was at roy's dad's house. the roy threw him out story is a lie. this happened in the mid ninties. he and his dad stopped talking for a while. not out of a lack of concern for his sister but because he felt that dad overreacted by killing the dog with a shotgun. they did not talk again until roy was going to fight buster douglas and the dad stepped in and asked roy not to fight someone that much bigger. they have been back on good terms ever since and live next door to each other

See I heard RJJ needed advise on the breeding of his game rooster's and they frequently talk now because of that subject.The story has gone in so many different directions I doubt any of us know just what happened!

Jones always has been an asshole, and seeing him get his lights turned out to an ok fighter was beautiful.  I tried to like the guy but every time he opened his mouth he always made it difficult.

Good fighter but bad person.

Opinions differ apparently. I've always liked and respected RJJ. Thanks for the story.

How was he such an asshole.He was'nt the worst shit talker in the sport by far.He was cocky before fights, big deal it's called hyping a fight.When he was announcing he was nothing but respectful.

You could tell by the second round Roy was old in that fight.