My roommate is addicted to gummy bears.

You think I am kidding?  He is so addicted the corner store near my house can not keep him supplied, so he has been ordering stuff off the internet. 

Check out his latest shipment.

thats 6 pounds of gummy stuff!

How much does he weigh? Status of teeth? Phone Post 3.0

There's this ice cream place that mixes candy in ice cream for over inflated prices that my gf loves. She gets cotton candy ice cream mixed with nerds and gummy bears. I have to admit, it's pretty good. Phone Post 3.0

Fucking gross. My mom used to buy my daughter a big tub of them every year for xmas. Until finally my daughter said she couldn't eat anymore cause they tasted gross now. So my mom stopped buying them for her. I'm guessing your roommate is a pot head. No?

billid - There's this ice cream place that mixes candy in ice cream for over inflated prices that my gf loves. She gets cotton candy ice cream mixed with nerds and gummy bears. I have to admit, it's pretty good. Phone Post 3.0

Ice cream makes the Gummy Bears too hard imo.

Is your roommate Ari Shaffir? Phone Post 3.0

Get Haribo Gummi Bears Sugar Free 5lb Bag off of amazon he will be cured. Phone Post 3.0

Jack Skellington - Fucking gross. My mom used to buy my daughter a big tub of them every year for xmas. Until finally my daughter said she couldn't eat anymore cause they tasted gross now. So my mom stopped buying them for her. I'm guessing your roommate is a pot head. No?

yup, he has been smoking for almost as long as I have, about 26 years.

robopimp - How much does he weigh? Status of teeth? Phone Post 3.0

he is 5'10 about.. umm.. 170? He mows lawns and does landscaping so while he gets chunky in the winter he loses it in the summer.

His teeth are pretty hit up I would guess. I know he has not been to a dentist in at least 15 years and I dont think he takes very good care of his teeth, for example he went to spend the weekend with his cousin on friday and I noticed he did not take his toothbrush, but I have not seen his teeth so I am just guessing.

Odd thing is he does not have bad breath.

So gross.

My 4-year-old son ate a bowl full of the sugar-coated ones yesterday & lost his goddamned mind. When my wife told him to clam down, he started screaming "I WANNA MAKE YOU SAD!! I WANNA MAKE YOU SAAAAAAAAD!!!!", for like half a fucking hour.
True story.

The very best gummy bears I've eaten were a Walgreens brand daily fiber gummy. Sadly you're limited to two at a time. Phone Post 3.0

dipsheet - My 4-year-old son ate a bowl full of the sugar-coated ones yesterday & lost his goddamned mind. When my wife told him to clam down, he started screaming "I WANNA MAKE YOU SAD!! I WANNA MAKE YOU SAAAAAAAAD!!!!", for like half a fucking hour.
True story.
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Switch them with the sugar free kind that make you shit a lot Phone Post 3.0

I'm imagining birt and Ernie with gummy bears and futurama tattoos. Phone Post 3.0

Got Reach - Switch them with the sugar free kind that make you shit a lot Phone Post 3.0
This! Do it, Jay!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/reviews/B000EVQWKC?ie=UTF8&pageNumber=2 Phone Post 3.0

Amos Moses - 
Got Reach - Switch them with the sugar free kind that make you shit a lot Phone Post 3.0
This! Do it, Jay!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/reviews/B000EVQWKC?ie=UTF8&pageNumber=2 Phone Post 3.0

lol

I'm a sour gummy fiend!! Phone Post 3.0

Get him chocolate covered gummy bears.  They're way better.

Now i'm craving Sour Patch Kids