My roommate just threatened to rape a white woman

If the grand jury doesn't indict Darren Wilson. He was talking to his buddy on the couch, and I overheard him say that if this police officer gets away with murder that he will rape a white woman tonight. I think that this loser has lost his mind. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds about right

Early Phone Post 3.0

Proactively rape him so he knows what it's like.

Either this never happened, or you're a pussy. Phone Post 3.0

You need to secretly record him and coax him into saying it again.

Then send the tape to the police so they can match him up with any reported rapes in the near future.

If you don't do this, I will come and rape you. Phone Post 3.0

And why aren't you on the phone with the police? Phone Post 3.0

FlowWithTheGo - And why aren't you on the phone with the police? Phone Post 3.0
I am going to see how this plays out if you leave tonight and I'm going to report him Phone Post 3.0

Why do you live such a moron? Phone Post 3.0

Do you think he was serious or is your roomy a white guy like you and just ending every sentence with "naw I'm sayin?" Phone Post 3.0

Where all the white women at?

PatriarchyManifest - Why do you live such a moron? Phone Post 3.0
He just moved in it's not my house I just rent a room but this fucker is a real loser he collects welfare and sells drugs I'm going to have a talk with the owner of the place to see if he could get him out of there Phone Post 3.0

The Spirit Of Captain Boosee -
PatriarchyManifest - Why do you live such a moron? Phone Post 3.0
He just moved in it's not my house I just rent a room but this fucker is a real loser he collects welfare and sells drugs I'm going to have a talk with the owner of the place to see if he could get him out of there Phone Post 3.0
If the owner happens to be a white woman you may be able to get him out of there first thing tomorrow morning. Phone Post 3.0

The Spirit Of Captain Boosee - If the grand jury doesn't indict Darren Wilson. He was talking to his buddy on the couch, and I overheard him say that if this police officer gets away with murder that he will rape a white woman tonight. I think that this loser has lost his mind. Phone Post 3.0
For later Phone Post 3.0

psychosphere - Do you think he was serious or is your roomy a white guy like you and just ending every sentence with "naw I'm sayin?" Phone Post 3.0
I think he's fucking serious you guys really mind that he always talks about it and his girlfriend I could overhear him talking on the phone all the time bragging about him beating his girl putting her in her place Phone Post 3.0

Put a wig on and take one for the team Phone Post 3.0

psychosphere - Do you think he was serious or is your roomy a white guy like you and just ending every sentence with "naw I'm sayin?" Phone Post 3.0
He is a black guy and I am not white Phone Post 3.0

Why do you have such shitty taste in roommates?

umm on behalf of all women out there i sincerely hope you said something to the dude cause that's majorly fucked. 

DaveFu - Why do you have such shitty taste in roommates?
It is not my house I don't choose the roommates The owner does Phone Post 3.0