My Routine:

What do you guys think?

Thorough stretching
5 minute warm up to get the heart going(jump rope, sprints, etc).
3x8 Bench Press(I alternate with standard and incline/decline on different days).
3x8 Clean and Press
3x8 Standing DB Shoulder Presses
3x8 Deadlift
3x10 Dips
3x15 Push Ups(feet on bench)
Thorough Stretching
------
Next Day:
Stretching
Warm up
3x8 Squats
3x8 DB Front Squats
3x8 Standing in place weight plate overhead lunges(45 lbs, both legs)
3x8 Weighted Step ups
3x12 Stand up Calf Raises(Alternating legs, then both at the same time).
3x15 Dip Machine leg raises
3x8 Cable Machine(for the core, not sure what it's called. You bring arm across body)
3x8 Spiderman Push Ups(8 on both legs)
3x Plank Circuit(20 seconds standard, 20 seconds on both sides).
Stretching
--------

I do them both twice per week with a rest day in-between. The second one seems long, but it doesn't take me a crazy amount of time. It leaves you sore, but I'm definitely getting stronger. I am planning on doing this for a month then switching it up to keep the body guessing.

What do you guys or gals think?

What is your real goal? Strength, mass, what? Phone Post

Strength. Im built pretty well, 5'8" and 170 lbs. It's basically for toning and also trimming any excess fat that I have, which isn't much. Its a little switch from Split Training.

Take out the push ups, and take out some of the leg exercises (not squats) and replace them with jogging to help trim fat. Also change all of your sets of 8 to sets of 5 and increase weight. Keep planks but add crunches or weighted crunches.

But before you do that, how are your gains looking? Are your lifts increasing by a pound or 2 every week or does it take more than a week to see significant gains? Phone Post

I've been able t increase weight every single week. In would add in crunches, but i dont weighted crunches are necessary.

MMarts - I've been able t increase weight every single week. In would add in crunches, but i dont weighted crunches are necessary.

Well if you're still making good gains then personally I wouldn't change it. Phone Post

Stretch before warmup? I'd do it the other way around. Phone Post