My show in Baltimore tonight

If any of you freaks are in Baltimore for the fight and you're looking for something to do I've got a show at the hippodrome in Baltimore tonight with Joey Diaz.  Some tickets are still available as of this morning.  We always hang out after the show and take pictures too.  I still haven't quite figured out how to properly do the UG sign :)  

http://bit.ly/1gz6YqP

Sweet!

UG sign:

Letibleu - 

Sweet!

UG sign:

You can do some weird shit with your joints if you stretch them.  My left hand has fingers that can contort into some weird positions because I've played pool for 20+ years and the left is my bridge hand.  I got arthritis just looking at that pic.

Lone Wolf 1 - Get Arnold on the JRE
Pleez

I'm actually working on that right now :)

Lone Wolf 1 -
Joe Rogan - 
Pleez

Oh Baby!

I just got Hard.
I'm sure that makes Joe proud. Phone Post 3.0

TTT

Joe Rogan -

If any of you freaks are in Baltimore for the fight and you're looking for something to do I've got a show at the hippodrome in Baltimore tonight with Joey Diaz.  Some tickets are still available as of this morning.  We always hang out after the show and take pictures too.  I still haven't quite figured out how to properly do the UG sign :)  

http://bit.ly/1gz6YqP

Have a great show. Joey going to be able to watch the fights Saturday or does he have another show? Phone Post 3.0

Ahh shit Joe Rogan i was suppose to come to Baltimore tonight but my friend i was staying with is out of town. That would've been amazing :( I'll be there tomorrow morning though Phone Post 3.0

When are you coming to Hong Kong? 

Joe Rogan - 
Pleez

Will you share your alpha brain induced dream of him with him

You come to Hong Kong, I can personally guarantee like, 17 seats.  Well, not guaranteed per se, but I could probably do at least that, maybe 23.

Seeing Joe Rogan live is on my bucket list.  Straight up.

Come back to Columbus Ohio :) Phone Post 3.0

Got any bud?? Phone Post 3.0

I wont be there but have a great set joe and tell diaz i called him a cocksucka!!! Much love to you both ? Phone Post 3.0

Uncle Muay Thai - I wont be there but have a great set joe and tell diaz i called him a cocksucka!!! Much love to you both ? Phone Post 3.0
^^dont know where the ? appeared from Phone Post 3.0

give Joey a long, deep tongue-in-his-throat-kiss for me?

Joe Rogan -
Pleez

Two of my favorite people having taking shit. That'd be unreal.

no homo btw Phone Post 3.0

Joe Rogan - 
Letibleu - 

Sweet!

UG sign:

You can do some weird shit with your joints if you stretch them.  My left hand has fingers that can contort into some weird positions because I've played pool for 20+ years and the left is my bridge hand.  I got arthritis just looking at that pic.

Had I known you played pool we would have played back when we met (I'm the Joe Rogan poker guy).

Enjoy the show tomorrow! Crazy card!

you ever doing a show in NY/NJ?

LayNPrayEveryDay - you ever doing a show in NY/NJ?

this, i see UFC is scheduled for Revel in July, id be awesome to catch you perform for that show