MY SHOW IS NOT POSTPONED

To whoever keeps telling people that it is..... get a new hobby.

Wow, how fucking lame...  Probably the same fucks who run their mouth on here about you cuz their moms won't drive them to your show AND pick them up by 11pm!

Good luck!

YEah... Imma be there!!!!!!!!

Theres been people running around saying I don't have money to pay fighters, that I don't have insurance, that it was cancelled, that it was postponed.  Amazing what people will do around here.

fuck those bitches

Nothing will stop this show.

Its the Juggernaut Bitch!

For those of you who don't know what Fabes is talking about. 

I used to play this over the speaker system when Tyrone Glover was teaching Jiu Jitsu, he would start cracking up and bring the whole class over to watch on the computer at City Boxing! lololol.

This thread needed some lightening up anyways! ENJOY!

Dana White told me its not happening...?

inf0 - 

why are you postponing the show?

I'm not.

how do I get my refund

What is the date you rescheduled for?

Will this show eventually take place??

I would never do anything like that, however I would splash judo dna all over your ring girls..

You're going to have to refund me the change fee and one night hotel cancellation!

smac 2.0 - You're going to have to refund me the change fee and one night hotel cancellation!

"Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."

Captain Insano X - What is the date you rescheduled for?

Will this show eventually take place??

"When some wild eyed, eight foot tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Does your show have a website where people an get up-to-date info on the event? Seems to me that would kill most rumors dead on the spot.

Designated Driver - 

Is the Kimo vs Servern match still happening? Also is that your first show?

Kimo failed the psycology test.

Great news my friend!

ttt

Carson

hyped up your show today and confirmed it's still on.