MY SHOW IS NOT POSTPONED

LOL at pretending "Carson" is a real person.

If Carson says this show is on, the motherfucker is on.

Bank on it.

He has been doing some great ones lately. The Ryan Parsons one today was top notch.

He has been supporting this show of The Mouth's, so I have little choice but to support it as well.

THIS SHOW IS HAPPENING... PLAIN AND SIMPLE! 

Good luck Mouth...

ttt

Will Jon be giving tips on how to find a girl who will trade cash for submission holds?

smac, we all want to find a girl that can apply a submission properly. Come on, bro!

LOL.

Carson is good for the sport.

Sounds like a straight up Chad Mason deal to me. Has anyone spotted the fat rabbit lately?

Ron

sirquack - 

Sounds like a straight up Chad Mason deal to me. Has anyone spotted the fat rabbit lately?

Ron

I saw him at an XFO last August.   The calls I am getting saying this stuff is coming from people in Nebraska, WI, MO and MN

The show is still going and should be an impressive night of mixed martial arts action. Throughout the next couple of weeks, we are going to highlight some of the fighters from this card on the Main Event Chicago's only mixed martial arts and boxing radio show on 88.1 FM WCRX and also online at WCRX.NET

This week, I'll talk with Demi Deeds a terrific mixed martial arts fighter who currently has a record of 12-4 Deeds has a big fight coming up as he takes on Shonie Carter in the main event of PrimeTime FC's inaugural card entitled Inception from the Star Plaza Theatre in Merrilville, Indiana. Demi will talk about his training as well as what he is going to do to Shonie on May 30th.

Don't forget to tune into the Main Event Chicago's only mixed martial arts and boxing radio show on 88.1 FM and also online at WCRX. Net The prediction he makes is well worth listening to. I'm really looking forward to May 30th

Mouth why not run down the current card for us

PremierFighter - Mouth why not run down the current card for us

Show has been postponed.....

You haven't heard??

ttt for Prime Time

http://www.faniq.com/images/blog/Picture%2031(7).png

Mouth run down the card for us....Tell me the show isnt cancelled!

PremierFighter - Mouth run down the card for us....Tell me the show isnt cancelled!

Not cancelled, just postponed.

ttt

Shonie Carter v. Demi Deeds 

Jay Estrada v. Dave Love 

Ron Fields  v. Bobby Martinez 

Ron Faircloth v. Boban Simic

Steve Kinnison v. TBA 

Kevin Knabjian v. Mario Stapel 

Jeremy "tiny" Norton v. Joe Mellotte

Chase Minor v. Brandon Munson 

Tony Marti v. Scott Tuggle

Jeremy Ashley v. Jon Murphy