My sister and her dumb decisions

I swear she's a pro at making shit decisions. I'll try to make this as short as I can...

She married a fat ghetto Mexican guy. 2 kids later hes gone because hes a loser.

She married another fat ghetto Mexican guy who is a flagrant juggalo. Luckily no kids with him but he's gone now.

She married a short, extremely obnoxious redneck that is now gone.

She got pregnant while with redneck and had a miscarriage. Then got pregnant again and come to fund out the bio father is yet again ANOTHER fat Mexican guy she cheated with.

She dropped out of college twice I believe and bounces around from shit job to shit job. Usually at car dealerships or title businesses.

Her latest accomplishment is adopting a fully grown pit bull. It knocked up her other dog and yesterday morning she woke up to a litter of mutts. Also lately the pit has been growling and snapping at her 3 boys. She's supposedly working on rehoming it

Her 2 best friends in the world are currently pregnant because of 1 night stands.

I love my sister and her boys so much.... but dude, she makes it difficult for me

Everyone has their vice, your sisters seems to be cholo chodes.

Sogflop -

Fully understand people have their vices. She just continues to display and exercise her terrible decision making skills. You would think after years and years she would maybe eventually try going against her instincts....?

How old are the kids?

Really sucks for them.

doyouevenufc -
Sogflop -

Fully understand people have their vices. She just continues to display and exercise her terrible decision making skills. You would think after years and years she would maybe eventually try going against her instincts....?

Or maybe no one has ever confronted her except on an anonymous Internet forum. Just talk to her and ask what her goals are and more importantly how she plans on achieving them. Tell her that her current lifestyle is not sustainable and that you are willing to help her achieve her goals but that SHE needs to decide what those goals are

Can I have her number? 

Pics

Hocky -

How old are the kids?

Really sucks for them.

Oldest is 12, middle 8 or 9, youngest is around 6 months. The 2 oldest are really athletic which is great but every time they come around my son they try to act hard and always want to cuss and talk pretty borderline dirty about girls which I will not tolerate

Ask her if she likes trains please

Just how fat is she?

TheSoulGrappler -
doyouevenufc -
Sogflop -

Or maybe no one has ever confronted her except on an anonymous Internet forum. Just talk to her and ask what her goals are and more importantly how she plans on achieving them. Tell her that her current lifestyle is not sustainable and that you are willing to help her achieve her goals but that SHE needs to decide what those goals are

Dude she's 31 and currently aspires to make a little over $20/hr at her current job. It's not chump change but she's not a complete idiot either. She knows she's settling. I'm not about to tell an adult she's not doing it right

doyouevenufc -

I swear she's a pro at making shit decisions. I'll try to make this as short as I can...

She married a fat ghetto Mexican guy. 2 kids later hes gone because hes a loser.

She married another fat ghetto Mexican guy who is a flagrant juggalo. Luckily no kids with him but he's gone now.

She married a short, extremely obnoxious redneck that is now gone.

She got pregnant while with redneck and had a miscarriage. Then got pregnant again and come to fund out the bio father is yet again ANOTHER fat Mexican guy she cheated with.

She dropped out of college twice I believe and bounces around from shit job to shit job. Usually at car dealerships or title businesses.

Her latest accomplishment is adopting a fully grown pit bull. It knocked up her other dog and yesterday morning she woke up to a litter of mutts. Also lately the pit has been growling and snapping at her 3 boys. She's supposedly working on rehoming it

Her 2 best friends in the world are currently pregnant because of 1 night stands.

I love my sister and her boys so much.... but dude, she makes it difficult for me

married 3 timez? how old?  why didntu snap after thr first mexican...she cant be wjotwhite i never saw white girl do this. .

aldo get rid od the dog asap...if a puppy did yhis its out. A grown will def mangle anyone he ain't  loyal

Dead President -

Pics

I'm a realist. I'd tell you guys straight forward if she was attractive. She is not. But more importantly there's no way Id risk humiliating her by getting white knighted by some neck bearded mountain dew chugging faggot who would most likely "SWAT" someone at some point

doyouevenufc -
TheSoulGrappler -
doyouevenufc -
Sogflop -

Dude she's 31 and currently aspires to make a little over $20/hr at her current job. It's not chump change but she's not a complete idiot either. She knows she's settling. I'm not about to tell an adult she's not doing it right

Why wouldn’t you tell an adult they aren’t doing it right. 31 Is not that old. According to your original post it sounds like she has made some bad decisions but I don’t think that means she doesn’t want to change. I wouldn’t use 31 as a cutoff to say all is lost

Never_rolled -
TheSoulGrappler -
doyouevenufc -
Sogflop -

Goals? A chick like that has no realistic goals. A good guy with that has it together wouldn't touch her with a 7 foot pole. I am also guessing being with fat Mexicans she is probably pretty nasty looking too.

Nothing you can do OP. Some people are just I hate to say it but losers for life. Your sister is one of them. Hopefully the kids will make better decisions but the odds are against them too being she is the mother.

I 100% disagree. She has goals, everyone has goals she is just starting from very behind.  But to say she is a loser for life at 31 is a little premature no?

Never_rolled -
TheSoulGrappler -
doyouevenufc -
Sogflop -

Goals? A chick like that has no realistic goals. A good guy with that has it together wouldn't touch her with a 7 foot pole. I am also guessing being with fat Mexicans she is probably pretty nasty looking too.

Nothing you can do OP. Some people are just I hate to say it but losers for life. Your sister is one of them. Hopefully the kids will make better decisions but the odds are against them too being she is the mother.

You know what man im really not offended by your post. It's a situation that frustrates the shit out of me and my family but she's not a little girl anymore. She's busted. She had admiral aspirations at one point but after shitting out the first 2 kids she decided it'd be easier to not grind it out and finish school to eventually make a better life for her family, and just live at the bottom. Makes me sad to say all this but at the same time feels good to let it out

TheMMAn - 

Just how fat is she?

She is either very bigly or this is a troll thread.

TheSoulGrappler -
Never_rolled -
TheSoulGrappler -
doyouevenufc -
Sogflop -

I 100% disagree. She has goals, everyone has goals she is just starting from very behind.  But to say she is a loser for life at 31 is a little premature no?

No I'm not gonna say she's a loser because she really is a good mom. But as far as career goals I'm not too sure she's got any of that left in her. She's too comfortable working shitty desk jobs at dealerships

doyouevenufc -
Dead President -

Pics

I'm a realist. I'd tell you guys straight forward if she was attractive. She is not. But more importantly there's no way Id risk humiliating her by getting white knighted by some neck bearded mountain dew chugging faggot who would most likely "SWAT" someone at some point

Lmao that’s funny because it’s so true