My sister died today.....

well, it's my little cousin but she was closer to me than any of my real siblings...she was like my little sister.

she commited suicide.

please my PWF brothers.....send your prayers out to my family in this time of need, shock, and sadness.

Very sad to hear this. Extremely tough to lose a family member. I will put you and your family in my prayers.

My condolences for your loss.

RIP

Sorry to hear about that, man.

My prayers are with you.

Hope you deal with it as best you can.

very sorry to hear this, I have a little cousin that is like a little sister to me...on Nov. 1 we are participating in a community walk in rememberance of her father, my favorite uncle and my Dad's little brother, who took his own life 4 years ago. The idea of a "suicide prevention/awareness walk" seemed very strange to me, but when I saw how much it meant to those who lost someone very close, I was grateful and glad to be there for my cousin and Aunt. In case it helps any of her family and friends in the future, the organization is called Out of the Darkness and they are all over.

Prayers sent brother.

Prayers sent. 

Slap. if there is anything I can do bro. Let me know.

My prayers are with you and your family

RIP

im sorry to hear this.

very sorry to hear that. i'm really close like that with my lil cousin too. can't even imagine.

yeah, thanks for the prayers and support guys.

It really means alot.

She was 23 years old and going through a break up with her boyfriend. apparently she shot herself in the head witha 12 gauge.

Right now I am running the complete rotation of mixed emotions from sadness to shock to being mad at myself for not being there (even though I know it was her decision and I can't blame myself) to crying to being pissed off to being sad, to laughing at the good times back to crying.

Thanks for all your prayers guys....I know this sight is a joke for a lot of people, but having the support and prayers from my PWF brothers means more than I can tell you guys right now.

best of luck homie.
sorry to hear this

so sorry to hear.

sorry for your loss

Sorry to hear that, bro. I had a cousin that did the same thing when I was very young.

Prayers for you and your family.

RIP

so sorry to hear this, my thoughts and prayers to you and your family

Deck. You can call me anytime and I will drop what I'm doing for what ever you need. I love you brother.