My Sister-In-Law Jessica Fitzgibbons ...

Hmm ... good question ... I don't know ... I no longer represent Don theatrically so I am unfamiliar with the particulars of that fight's cancellation. I wish him only the best and hope that the fight's cancellation is not due to anything serious.

NEWSFLASH!!! The above mentioned (Jessica Fitzgibbons') fight has been rescheduled to Sept. 19th!  

Noellee - AND she's one helluva hockey player too! 

She fights AND plays hockey? That's music to my Canuck ears. Does she have a sister?

LOL ... Molson Muscle ... I grew up in Canada y'know! Yep, Ontario raised and educated girl here. Thanks for saying hi ya hoser ... now take off eh! ;)~ 

Noellee - Thanks HJJ! (Humboldt's my favorite county btw)

My name is actually Noelle (does that make it less hippyish?) I was born in the 60's, Kirian in the 70's ... the odds of hippy parents are great I'd say.

And I'm WAY cooler in person! ;) On here I get pissed at anonymous keyboard warriors and just can't stop myself from pointing out what chickens I find them to be ... ah well, we all have our weaknesses, right?

Peace out.

No f'n way!?!?  Next time you are in the area, you should make your presence known so I can say high or something.   

Noelle is a little less hippy, but just a little.  Either proud Irish heritage, or hippy (maybe both - my pops was).

"And I'm WAY cooler in person!" - I would not be surprised at all to learn that this was true.  ;)

ttt

ttt

ttt

Bis, thanks for sharing. Thank you for getting that off your chest Bis ... you successfully avoided the brain fart that comes with never being able to remember why a word rings bells with you.

ttt

ttt