My son just said "when I grow up I wanna be.....

A Michael Jackson impersonator"

you know which one

Beat the shit out of him right now and tell him you're sending him to a trade school 

If he wants to play Trevor in a TPB remake I guess that is alright...but if he means the pedo, es no bueno mijo.

when thriller first came out my aunt got me a replica kids version of the thriller jacket michael jackson wore

my dad got pissed and didnt allow me to wear it bc he thought mj was a "weirdo" even back then

was expecting... "I wanna be a mutha fukkin hustla! you better axe somebody!"

Show your son the Simpsons episode where that guy was a Michael Jackson impersonator. Tell him that's his future. Old, fat, and in a mental hospital.

Mine wants to be a ninja. You can keep yours'

da Vinci 81 - Show your son the Simpsons episode where that guy was a Michael Jackson impersonator. Tell him that's his future. Old, fat, and in a mental hospital.

Damn I forgot about that episode 

In Limbo -

when thriller first came out my aunt got me a replica kids version of the thriller jacket michael jackson wore

my dad got pissed and didnt allow me to wear it bc he thought mj was a "weirdo" even back then

Hahaha. Exact the same thing happened to me. I think I was either three or four, and I got it as a gift. My mom let me wear it but when my dad saw it he yelled at me to take it off. 

Well it's better than the other one who probably wants to be a serial killer

With a response like that, at least you know he's definitely yours.

clattymine -

With a response like that, at least you know he's definitely yours.

Indeed

he just sent me a vid of him dancing to Billie jean with a glove on

Crowley -
In Limbo -

Hahaha. Exact the same thing happened to me. I think I was either three or four, and I got it as a gift. My mom let me wear it but when my dad saw it he yelled at me to take it off. 

our dads back in the 80s knew their shit...hahahaha

exactly, my mom let me wear it and got a kick out of it

when my dad came home he basically ripped the jacket off me and told my mom to return it to my aunt hahahah

our dads were weirded/creeped out by thriller MJ

Leave him with a random group of longshoremen and go back for him when he's 18. He'll be fine.

Girly -

A Michael Jackson impersonator"

you know which one

You can probably cancel that DNA test now, huh?

Hahaha. Man there is a surprising amount of pussy in dancing for guys. Not that you'll need to worry about that.

Much better than being like his birch ass daddy

ogtripleognj - Much better than being like his birch ass daddy

Birch please

But you swore on your kids bud

DUDE. TAKE THE KID SHOOTING......OR HUNTING.... OR FISHING.... OR SOMETHING THAT GOES AGAINST YOUR INCREDIBLY FEMININE CHARACTER. JESUS. YOU BIG PALE USELESS FUCKING HE-BITCH.