My son. OGer. CONFIRMED

Was in kroger a few minutes ago. Hes walking around andi hear “HEY DAD!”

I look up. Hes holding a big sausage down by his waist like its his pecker :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Many witnesses lol

15 Likes

They should make an OG Jr site.

8 Likes

I do that with the GF at stores…when we are in the veggies section…discreetly of course :grin:

…and of course she pretends to be virtuous and not like it but she loves it and always makes her laugh!

4 Likes

Rather we’re 8 years old, or full grown men, the same stuff is always funny lol.

It really carcked me up because he grabbeda giant one. And hes little so this darn thing was almost dragging on the ground lol

1 Like

That’s awesome!

1 Like

7 Likes

and if there’s some fancy nude art statue or painting I may make some LOWbrow sport of it which the GF also pretends to find offensive while she laughs :smiley:

on fire burn GIF

1 Like

You all know the stories of my 10 year old. Last weekend we were watching 80’s top ten show and they covered the Wendy’s commercial

Next day I said to him “where’s the beef?!” He pointed down at my crotch and said I found the micro sized meat

2 Likes

I told the story in a nother thread, but my thing is picking up dick shaped things when outvwith my parents and going, “you guys want to see this disappear?” Alluding to shoving it up my ass.

1 Like

Lmao. Boys are the best. Mine is about to turn 9.

2 Likes

Im so glad youre not my boy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It makes my dad laugh and my mom uncomfortable. Which as a result makes.my dad laugh harder

1 Like

You’re able to find baby carrots sold loose?

1 Like

Sounds like some self-ownage, given those are your genes he’s working with.

Unless that’s his way of telling you he isn’t yours.

His is almost bigger than mine

Thats it. Sir im gonna have to ask you to lave this thread.

Weirdo.

1 Like

Not til your dad makes me

1 Like