My stimulus check hit today

Damn, that was quick. $2400 pending in the bank this morning. 

that’s all. 

1 Like

Yup saw mine is pending as well so knowing my bank it should be later this morning or tomorrow.

Good news for this morning after having to drive 20 miles out of my way this morning at 5:30 to go pull my girlfriends car our of the ditch this morning since we had a snowstorm yesterday 

2 Likes

Stuck at home, Uncle Sam sending you money...  livin that Passive Jay life bro. 

Mark

11 Likes

Mark1 -

Mark

you sure talk about me a lot, are we dating now?

13 Likes

I get nada.

Except tuition bills from 3 private schools my kids are not attending.

Passive Jay -
Mark1 -

Mark

You want to?  I suppose I’ll have to pay for dinner...

Mark

22 Likes

Mark1 -

Mark

I’m on paternity leave (paid) or I’d be at work...but it is nice haha 

No stimulus but TRT unemployment hit.

And it’s shady...no usual transaction record on my account just hella funds dumped randomly lol 

bjtrashman - 

that’s all. 

What did they name the transaction?

STD Machine -
choadler - 

I get nada.

that is your choice to put them in private schools, quit whining

This .. can't stand when ppl bitch for money when they have their kids in private schools. I have 2 other friends that are broke as fuck yet both of their kids are in expensive as private schools.

Also know another dude that makes 700k a year in sales that has both his girls in a 14k a YEAR school EACH. Well he just got laid the fuck off and now he is hurting like crazy crying in his 1.4 million dollar home. Nobody gives a shit. Should have managed your money better. 

1 Like

psychosphere -
bjtrashman - 

that’s all. 

What did they name the transaction?

Stimulus 

1 Like

Do you have to apply?  I don’t want one if it’s a fucking loan. 

Poop Doodle -

You have to have done your taxes is all.

Poop Doodle -

No you don't and its not. They are doing a reverse payout as they call it. Meaning people with the lowest incomes get their stimulus 1st, as it should be. 

Dim Sum Punch -
Poop Doodle -

No you don't and its not. They are doing a reverse payout as they call it. Meaning people with the lowest incomes get their stimulus 1st, as it should be. 

So you're saying OP is poor?!

Mark1 -
Passive Jay -
Mark1 -

Mark

You want to?  I suppose I’ll have to pay for dinner...

Mark

Haha, I had to vote both of you up for that exchange. 

I still have my full time job paying the same as always. Nothing for me, right? 

thebehemoth73 -
STD Machine -
choadler - 

I get nada.

that is your choice to put them in private schools, quit whining

This .. can't stand when ppl bitch for money when they have their kids in private schools. I have 2 other friends that are broke as fuck yet both of their kids are in expensive as private schools.

Also know another dude that makes 700k a year in sales that has both his girls in a 14k a YEAR school EACH. Well he just got laid the fuck off and now he is hurting like crazy crying in his 1.4 million dollar home. Nobody gives a shit. Should have managed your money better. 

The fuck he selling?

Fan of Fanboys -
Dim Sum Punch -
Poop Doodle -

So you're saying OP is poor?!

No, just that he has a great accountant