My Story

Hello my Brothers,
So my wife told me I need to write a book, about myself, before I get to far into any endeavour of that sort, I wanted to submit an outline and the prolouge to you guys and few gals, for some thoughts, support critque, or just general comments. This post will be lengthy so if you dont want to read it I understand. For those of you who do read it however this is not a nice story, it horrific, and goes into my childhood teen years and summizes with events that actually occured this past week.
So for my book here is a rough beggining I've put together:
Stepping beyond my Walls

Prologue

Once there was a boy, He enjoyed life in all it glory, scraping his knee’s trying to master that bicycle, catching snakes in the woods, swimming in the streams and lakes that surrounded his small community. This boy escaped into the wild as often as possible alone just him against the world, he’d watch an army of ants conquer an intrusive spider, and eat wild plants and drink from the natural flows of the crystal clear rivers that snaked through the forests of his childhood. He would stay out in those woods long after the sun was swallowed by the horizon, when most children would become afraid and return to the safety of their beds. This boy however knew only safety amongst the woods, for at home awaited the most dangerous predator’s he had come across in his short 6 year life. His Sister 13 being submissive and confused about what she needed led by her boyfriend 16, deceitful, malicious, and a master of manipulation. Together the formed a pair that were as potent and horrible as any serial killer couple you could imagine.  
When the three of them were together this 6 year old boy ignorant to the wrong and right of the situation became a slave to the sexual desires of two disturbed individuals, he would be led out of his bed at any hour of the day into rooms by either one of them bound and gagged, forced to perform oral on both, be made to have intercourse with his sister while her boyfriend watched. Then when his sisters boyfriend felt he’d achieved a appropriate level of arousal he would then rape the young boy still gagged to keep him from screaming in pain and again while doing so force him to perform oral sex on his sister.  Then this young boy would be sworn to secrecy by both in threat that children’s services would take him away from his parents who ignorant to the goings on still loved him very deeply.  He knew he would then be completely alone. This boy was 6 and experienced this many days a week for 4 years.
The years to come became increasingly easier as he constructed elaborate escapes whether actually running away from the situation in the woods he loved so much, or on the unlucky occasions, where he had no choice but to perform his part in his personal hell where he found an escape of the mind, slowly he would become less like the boy who fleeted through the forests and more like a caged animal who had given up.
 This boy is now 25 and still lives everyday stuck in those memories of betrayal of the worst kind, and now wants to share his journey of pain eventual pleasure, and triumph. This boy is me, and this is my story

Now things you need to know about me I'm 25, I'm a proud member of the Canadian Armed Forces as an infantryman, I have a wife, 2 children with another comming into the world on April 11th 2013, I've recently started training in MMA and plan on fighting, not just training. My wife is my rock in the this world if I hadnt met her I'd either not be here, or in a much darker place getting ready to journey into the oblivion.
So sequence of events:

My childhood - As already said above in the prolouge well it had some ups, and major downs. This all stopped when I was 10 and had become more curious about why this was happeneing and checked into it, I then convinced her boyfirned to stop with a baseball bat and threatened her with the same thing if she ever touched me again. She is still alive her boyfriend however, moved on to raping and molesting toher, and was beaten to death in prison some years later.

Adolescent 10-13 yrs. - Even though what was done to me I knew to be wrong, I couldnt think of a reason why it would be wrong for me to do this with girls my age, so I never stopped I continued being sexually active with girls daily as I was one of the few boys who werent weird around girls, or ran away screaming cooties, the girls all loved hanging out with me. So starts my sexual addiction.

Teens: 14-19 - These were on par with being as dark as my childhood, because now I knew just how much my sister had betrayed me. My parents still did not now what had happened to me so I had to play nice whenever we were all together hugs at Christmas by presents act like nothing had happened. At this point my sister had fallen into the drug addict lifestyle favouring crack, and loosing herself utterly into it. The problem is now my sister had 2 children and they became the victims of my sisters selfish addictions, having to spend days and nights in crack houses while I scoured the city looking for them, on one occaision my sister actually tried selling my niece to the dealer for crack, I arrived just in time to stop it and beat that man within an inch of his life and let every feeling and bit of anger out onto him. I left with my niece and nephew malnourished and scared, and took them to my parents, my sister showed up a week later with childrens aid and the police as sober as she could manage claiming we'd taken them illegally, which turns out I had, and they had no proof of what I had said had happened on that day I realised the lengths my sister would go to, to tear people apart for her own selfish needs as right after my parents agreed to give her kids back she demanded money for "food" which we new only if they were lucky would they get. So as time went on my sister eventually got herself arrested for stealing massive amounts from my parents in both fraud cheques and actual valuables. Also she had stolen from many stores in our town and the cops were already looking for her. When I turned 18 and had enough beer in my and felt brave I cornered her alone and demanded and apology from her for all she had let happen and put my through, she denied it all, and later I would find out she has some severe brain issues where her brain will literally make her forget or suppress memories of events better forgotten, including molesting me and letting me be raped, pimping her daughter, this condition has such a hold on her she will steal money from my parents and forget and deny she did if we catch her red handed. She ended up going to jail when I was 19 and my parents were given caretaker staus of my niece and nephew. I had just met my wife and her son, and decided to joint he military.

20-25 - My sister was in jail for two years and sober, and swore to be a changed person, childrens aid awarded her back her children, I had been to afghanistan, Had my daughter, and life seemed to be normal for once. My sister started declining last summer, she had lost another boyfriend, whadnt worked since she'd been out of prison and was relying on my parents for everything. The next series of events are from the past month. My parents who have noth been on a vacation or spent 3 days or more by themselves in the past 25 years, decided to go on vacation they went to england to see family for a week and a half and spent half a week in paris to renew their vows, on the way home the picked up my grandmother who had been there for two months visiting her sister after my grandfather passed away before Christmas. Life seemed good for them, they arrived home discovered that their house had been broken into, and all there T.V's Laptops, and anything valuable had been stolen, also my grandmother had 2000 dolars stolen from her credit card. Needless to say my sister was responsable for all of it. She is in cuffs my parents are this time going for full custody of the kids, and they have asked that I adopt my nephew, and we are cutting my sister out of our lives forever.

To this day only my father, my wife, and a couple of close friends knows what happened to me, my mother and grandmother still do not.

My wife is my rock and has kept my head above the water for the past 6 years. My 2 kids, soon to be 3, and possibly a fourth if I get my Nephew. Keep me positive and give me so much to work for. Starting MMA was the best decision I've ever made in terms of a healthy outlet to let my rage and anger out and stop keeping it bottled up, somtimes I feel sorry for my training partners though, and pray for my first oppenent. Lastly I'm happy that I decided to post this on here, regardless of feelings people have about it. I feel like it was the right thing to do for me at this moment.  

So this is bits and pieces of the whole story. Say whatever you like if you made it this far. Whether it is "DUDE HOW HAVE YOU NOT ALREADY WRITTEN A BOOK!" lol "Dude dont write a book, thanks for sharing though" lol. I appreciate the fact that you made it this far. So leave whatever question,comment, or piece of advice you feel like.

Cheers

You will require a ghost-writer or superb editor to polish and refine your writing. It is not terrible, but it is both stilted and a bit rambling.

Props for sharing a horrific upbringing and overcoming adversity in your life. I can empathize on multiple levels.

Thanks for sharing your story bro. Keep writing. Much respect.

TY,

for both you critique, I am aware I ramble and my grammer/punctuation is terrible lol, but thanks

and thanks for the props

cheers

horrific story with a real positive ending, the fact it's true is scary.  I hope your life turns into a paradise of positivity and peace.  VU

The Evil that goes on in this world is fucking Mind Blowing... One of the heavier story's I have ever heard... Your an absolute Warrior for Keeping on and fighting the good fight.

I wish you success, Joy and prosperity in your life and will be rooting for you when you step into the Cage. Phone Post

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

The Evil that goes on in this world is fucking Mind Blowing... One of the heavier story's I have ever heard... Your an absolute Warrior for Keeping on and fighting the good fight.

I wish you success, Joy and prosperity in your life and will be rooting for you when you step into the Cage. Phone Post

Thanks dude, I'm sure my wife will want to film every second even if its me getting knocked the fuck out lol

Damn, son. How you managed to maintain your sanity all these years is beyond me. You are one tough S.O.B. Best wishes, and I sincerely hope that nothing but good comes your way for the rest of your life.

P.S. I'm ex-RCN, retired as a  (PO2) in '99. Never went to Trashghanistan, but I ate a lot of red dirt in Rwanda.

best of luck to you and your family

Bat21 - 

Damn, son. How you managed to maintain your sanity all these years is beyond me. You are one tough S.O.B. Best wishes, and I sincerely hope that nothing but good comes your way for the rest of your life.

P.S. I'm ex-RCN, retired as a  (PO2) in '99. Never went to Trashghanistan, but I ate a lot of red dirt in Rwanda.

Respect for a fellow Vet. salute's to you man. Managing your sanity becomes about compartmentalising your feelings and knowing when and when not to let them out. Thanks for the shout out.

JDV:

Thanks dude, will pass it on

That was a very interesting story, and very dark... I am truly sorry to hear of the torture you've been through, and I respect you very much for using it in a positive way through MMA. I am glad to hear you've found an outlet to adequately channel your emotions. Keep your head up, bro. Good luck to you- you've got a fan in me. Phone Post

i like that the asshole got beaten to death, and that the family disowned your cunt sister

wish my fam ould disown my similar sister...

Wow.

That is a fucked up childhood. Congrats on having direction and keeping it together.

ranier wolfcastle - 

i like that the asshole got beaten to death, and that the family disowned your cunt sister

wish my fam ould disown my similar sister...

cheers man, its tough to put up with this person, parents just have the hardest time letting go, my parents just finally hit the end of their rope with her

T-Ham - Wow.

That is a fucked up childhood. Congrats on having direction and keeping it together.

cheers man

Ryan Black - 

That was a very interesting story, and very dark... I am truly sorry to hear of the torture you've been through, and I respect you very much for using it in a positive way through MMA. I am glad to hear you've found an outlet to adequately channel your emotions. Keep your head up, bro. Good luck to you- you've got a fan in me. Phone Post

thanks for the shout out dude, thanks for your sympathies, and for the fan base of 1 not includiing my family lol

. Phone Post

Saltyballs - Thanks for sharing your story bro. Keep writing. Much respect.

NP, Thanks for the shout out bro

Daaaaaaamn dude, that's a fucked up start to your life, props to overcoming that as many MANY people would not have.  Regarding a book, not really sure what the whole book's premise/hook would be, other than the life story of someone nobody knows (or maybe the purpose of the book is just personal therapy reasons)?  Not to devalue it but I can easily see the average person thinking 'Why should I spend my free time reading a hard luck story from someone I've never heard of'