My streak ended.

2 years with no cold.
Hit me today like a freight train.
I tried to tell myself it was nothing but now here I am, watering eyes, itchy nose, sore throat and constant sneezing.

I have the sore nose from nose blowing thing to look forward to as well.
Fuck my life. I know everyone's got problems in life but I'm sure you'll agree that me being sick is right up there....
Will accept paypal donations as pity. Phone Post 3.0

It's challenges like this in life which can make a man stronger. Phone Post 3.0

The mans sick, his teams sucking ass..... Show him some compassion goddammit!!! Phone Post 3.0

Sloppy Single Leg - RIP OP.
I'm not done yet. I can beat this.
If I get through this... cough cough, I swear I will spend more time with my family.... Phone Post 3.0

Have some peptides Phone Post 3.0

Is the cold you have managed by Paul Hayman Phone Post 3.0

"My streak ended" Yeah right, heard that one before.

TranslatIon: The HIV has turned to teh full blown bad aids.

Peptides?

Rock Solid - The mans sick, his teams sucking ass..... Show him some compassion goddammit!!! Phone Post 3.0
If I get through this, I will use this tale to inspire my team, nay, I will inspire the world with my story of overcoming great adversity.
I am trying to think of anyone in history overcoming more adversity but nope, nothing.
I shouldn't be thinking of greatness yet, this is only the beginning of the cold. I still have to make it through 5 boxes of tissues before I begin thinking of inspiring the world. Phone Post 3.0

No peptides for me. I'm on a steady diet of legal supplements. At least I think they're legal. I just signed a waiver so I should be sweet cough cough Phone Post 3.0

Jobe Watson the Bomber - No peptides for me. I'm on a steady diet of legal supplements. At least I think they're legal. I just signed a waiver so I should be sweet cough cough Phone Post 3.0
You were quick to get that one out the way Phone Post 3.0

Lol at peptides. I'm calling the Dankster now.

Get better, bro. Phone Post 3.0

Hirdy's got some time off, see if he can make some chicken soup for you.

In the past 10 years, I've only been sick once (in 2011).

Before that, I would get several colds and flu's every single year.

I can't explain why. Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter - In the past 10 years, I've only been sick once (in 2011).

Before that, I would get several colds and flu's every single year.

I can't explain why. Phone Post 3.0
You have the shining. There is no other possible explanation. Phone Post 3.0

Raw nose today. It's like wiping my nose with sandpaper. Keep me in your prayers. Phone Post 3.0