My Stripper "friend's" STRIPPER FRIENDS (pics)

you're welcome, OG. You're mutherfucking welcome.

I banged a stripper a few years ago when I came home on mid deplyment leave.

Most of her FB friends are fellow strippers.

Here are a few pics I discovered while stalking her friends for Spank Material.....

You are doing fine work here.

Sum total IQ of every pic in OP: 58.

And I am fine with that.

I'm telling on you. Phone Post 3.0

the curly haired chick in the baseball cap would totally get it

I'm sure I have Facebook stalked some of these before.. Strong work my friend VU Phone Post 3.0

How many dollar bills would it take for me to show them a "bad time"? Phone Post 3.0

Those are some nice looking whores! Phone Post 3.0

Their faces say "I'm happy", but the eyes say "Daddy love me." : (

It's always in the eyes.

This man is a true OGer.
Gracias Phone Post 3.0

wtf is going on in this pic?

nice job OP btw....but call me gay or whatever, these types of girls do absolutely nothing for me...i wouldnt kick them out of bed or anything...but nothing about them would make me want to try to get them in

In Limbo -

wtf is going on in this pic?

nice job OP btw....but call me gay or whatever, these types of girls do absolutely nothing for me...i wouldnt kick them out of bed or anything...but nothing about them would make me want to try to get them in

100% agree with you. Give me a natural shy girl with real body parts any day Phone Post 3.0

Where do you live that strippers look like this? Here they look like washed up meth, crack and heroine addicts. The best you can hope for is to get one on the front side of the addiction. Phone Post 3.0

Sixth picture down, white button down shirt would make a great "Do it faggot"
Meme.

P.s. Odds that OP gets white knighted:

Phone Post 3.0

I think that pic has water on the lens distorting parts of it.

They all look like a fun way to spend a weekend though. Any one of them would be worth the hour you'll spend in the shower scrubbing glitter spray off your balls. Phone Post 3.0

I used to work in that business decades ago & my facebook feed from that group of friends is a sorry, bizarre mix of depression, addiction & God. I would be the world's happiest man if schadenfreude were my thing.

They should all go in and open their own place and call it "The Skankuary"

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

For later

Well done, sir!