My take on paying more for my mma

First of all, i have bought virtually every ppv the last 5 or so years, unless i was out of town. No matter how much anyone makes they add up in your monthly bills. I dont like to go out to bars and watch because i hate hearing drunk idiots who dont know anything about mma yelling stupid shit. I intend to get the digital subscription for 9.99 a month. I have decided to become for particular about what ppv to buy. Its going to kill me but i have to. For example with feb having 2 ppv i will only get 1 of them. So i dont think ill get the cormier/evans fight. I just think that if i am having reservations on paying more then most mma fans are. I wish the free cards had 1 top fight and then kinda filler fights for the rest, so that all the main card ppv
Fights were stacked i would feel better about getting every ppv. Just my opinion. Btw i am not anti zuffa like some people on here. Just a concerned mma fan Phone Post 3.0

They can't stack every PPV dude Phone Post 3.0

If they leave one top fight on the free tv shows and transfer a few of the better fights to ppv then they could. I guess im just kind of assuming the ppvs will all go up in price real soon here and also now with me paying for the digital channel these are just some thoughts i have Phone Post 3.0

Vader03 - If they leave one top fight on the free tv shows and transfer a few of the better fights to ppv then they could. I guess im just kind of assuming the ppvs will all go up in price real soon here and also now with me paying for the digital channel these are just some thoughts i have Phone Post 3.0
You know Dana got bug eyed when he saw Mayweather get 2.2 million at $75. It's gonna continue to rise forever Phone Post 3.0

SpicyTaco20 - They can't stack every PPV dude Phone Post 3.0

If they stuck to 10-12 per year they could at least have 1 title + 2 semi- contender matches per PPV. 

Trying to headline a PPV with Cormier/Evans is ridiculous whilst raising the prices of the PPV and having another PPV event that same month. 

SpicyTaco20 - They can't stack every PPV dude Phone Post 3.0
With all the weight classes they have and a new women's class coming they can stack every ppv with meaningful fights. Phone Post 3.0