My take on Penn vs Gracie

Okay, here it is:

BJ is going up in weight YET AGAIN!!! He is gonna fight one of the best middleweights in the world. He is going to lose.

Did I just say that on the UG that BJ would lose a fight?

HELL YES I DID. BJ will be OWNED by Rodrigo, sad but true. BJ seems to have it in his head he can beat anyone alive, he will come in overconfident and will get schooled by Gracie ziu zitsu in the first round, ruining all his thoughts of beating any man in MMA.

it will be a great fight!

After reading your post mr. James, I agree with you completely and say Rodrigo by aura strike :12 round 1.

This looks to be the first thread in UG history that is unanimously in favor of BJ losing!!!

Many of you thought MATT HUGHES was so dominate at 170lbs he should move to 185lbs.

BJ fought him and controlled the fight until he submitted Hughes.

Randy Colture was on mmaweekly saying BJ is HARD TO TAKEDOWN. And at Light Heavyweight Division Randy takedown guys EASY!!

PENN WILL END THE FIGHT WITH OUT DESCION AND ALL YOU GUYS WILL SAY WAS IT WAS A FLUKE!!

No.

BJ will win again.

I like both fighters, but BJ was not exactly "ripped" at 170 against Hughes and RG is a true 185 lber. I think this will come down to size:; adv advantage Rodrigo. That said, it is by no means a sure thing and I think this will be a great, close fight.

I stand by my statement that Gracie will win by ownage and all you guys on the forum will say it was a fluke!!!

TheRealJoker is correct once again

Thanks pigpen

you're welcome TheRealJoker

yes, you are right, there is no way that rodrigo can beat bj

Glad you noticed.

of course I see that bj will thrash rodrigo

as we will both see tomorrow

I think Hughes would beat Penn in a rematch. I think that Gracie is going to dominate Penn. That being said I hope Penn lands a fluke blow and knocks out Gracie in the hopes he moves up to 205. Someday the weight is gonna catch up.

PEOPLE WITH LITTLE FAITH!!

BJ by ugly KO, an ending fit for a gracie.

Penn by decision.

Go Rod!

When is this fight?

jesuschristmanwhatafight!
:)