My Team Renzo trip

Cool.

A thousand pardons, Ron. Returning to midnight tours sooner than I expected after the surgery was rough on the system. I was beat up from the feet up.

ttt for Ron.

You've established that you can't beat Pat, so what about hithern?

ttt

Ron - I'm glad you had a great trip...your welcome back anytime! Keep training hard and stay in touch.

Thanks guys!

Danny,

Are you kidding me? I could do that BEFORE I went out to train at Renzo's :)

Celtic,

I can't say for sure, but can you resend it with something letting me know what it pertains to? I usually delete all my mail if it is from somebody that I don't recognize, unless the subject line lets me know that it is not junk mail. Thanks!

Peace :)

great Post, Danny's eating habits are legendary. He should be 300 lbs.

Exactly where is danny's school located ?

Great story!

"I also got to meet Kon Ying, Lynn@Renzo's, I am
going to kick myself for this one, but I can't
remember the guys name that was visiting
(Soup-something?)."

BZLJJ- No need to do physical harm to yourself.
You got it right. I was only able to make it one night
to Renzo's and had a great time. It was good to
meet you as well as train at Renzo's. Everyone
there treated me like I belonged -everyone was a
class act.

Kezlon2000,

He will have to answer that one. I was just an out of towner and had no clue when I was in Philly, Jersey, or New York :) lol The BIG city life is not for me!

Soup1,

Damn, I was close :) It was nice to meet you. Hopefully, next time you can train under better circumstances. If I remember correctly, you were out there for a funeral? Good luck with your training in the future. Sorry we didn't get to roll, but you looked very tough from what I saw of you rolling.

Nice story. ttt

BZLJJ- You are correct. I wasn't there under the
best circumstances. I would of loved to stay longer
but it just wasn't in the cards. I'm sure we'll run into
each other in the future. Any trip I take I bring along
my gi just in case ( or no-gi it doesn't matter to me).
Anyway, thanks for the compliment. When if ever in
Salt Lake you are more than welcome to stay at my
place and train at Pedro Sauers. Keep healthy and
Keep training.

Soup

Nice posts! Only in BJJ will you find someone so happy to get their butt kicked for a whole week ;)

A week?

It was 10 days! :) lol

I was good to meet you, BZLJJ. Nice rolling with you too, come out to NYC again sometime.

Ye Lunatic,

Thanks! You are cool as hell and I will definitely pick your brain some more the next time I am out there!

Frankie,

Email me and let me know when you will be in Iowa City again! Did you know that Erik took off to Australia again out of the blue? :) lol

very cool, will take a while to read :o)

thanks

Thx for taking care of Ron guys! You guys in N.Y. seem to be a really hospitable bunch of guys! Good post Ron!

Thanks Sothy and Universl!