My theory on lack of Rogan fight companion

This is totally out of my b hole. Schaub has been getting chummy with Florian on ufc now, and I bet Florian expressed he doesn't love the A squad guy doing a broadcast over the official one. If i was Florian i know i wouldn't like it. I still hope they continue them though Phone Post 3.0

Fight Companion was ok but Schaub and Callen kind of get on my nerves. It is cool to get Schaub's perspective on technique and other things related to training and his experiences as a modern day UFC fighter but from time to time he goes into mega douche mode and I just turn off the show. Phone Post 3.0

Florian doesn't seem like the type to do that though. I bet Joe's just busy doing his thing. I'm sure there'll be more fight companions.

Do emojis work on here????????????????????? Phone Post 3.0

Well if you think about it Joe stopped Doing it after he asked Ronda to fight on 4 weeks notice back in July.. Phone Post 3.0

if anything its the same reason they dont show highlights of finishes on espn or allow GIFs of events on here...its basically broadcasting what is happening in the fight

They're all busy and Rogan was getting ready to record his special. Man, guys love a conspiracy! Phone Post 3.0

Rogan and Jimmy smith with uncle creepy was 10 times better than anything involving callen and BrownBig.

They barely commentate the fights anyway, more like a circle jerk. A circle jerk where everyone tiptoes around saying what they really feel.

The idea of a fight companion is great, just haven't really heard one that was compelling yet.

OSBtro11 - That's honestly a good point . Also , If you haven't noticed , Joes pussy gets all wet in front of Brendan and he has to pretend he is cool and alpha to impress him . Phone Post 3.0
Wtf, calm down creepazoid. Phone Post 3.0

Maldini2706 - They're all busy and Rogan was getting ready to record his special. Man, guys love a conspiracy! Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

The Acorn -
OSBtro11 - That's honestly a good point . Also , If you haven't noticed , Joes pussy gets all wet in front of Brendan and he has to pretend he is cool and alpha to impress him . Phone Post 3.0
Wtf, calm down creepazoid. Phone Post 3.0
For real. Hate much do you? Phone Post 3.0

I assumed it was because he's usually on the road or doing a spot somewhere in LA on the weekends because he just recorded a special and needs to work on new jokes. Phone Post 3.0

Maldini2706 - They're all busy and Rogan was getting ready to record his special. Man, guys love a conspiracy! Phone Post 3.0
This, they haven't done one since joe did his special and joe has posted pics of the editing process on IG so he's prob just busy Phone Post 3.0

Ttt I want answers! Phone Post 3.0

I'd rather hear Redban and Joey Diaz do commentary than Mr Metamoris Big Brown. Phone Post 3.0

In for answers Phone Post 3.0

1800champagne - I'd rather hear Redban and Joey Diaz do commentary than Mr Metamoris Big Brown. Phone Post 3.0

Redban would be funny. He has extensive fighting knowledge

Like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2vR3ZH5sTE

They are busy. Non story. Phone Post 3.0

I think the brass would be pissed about it before ol KenFlo Phone Post 3.0

nobones - Fight Companion was ok but Schaub and Callen kind of get on my nerves. It is cool to get Schaub's perspective on technique and other things related to training and his experiences as a modern day UFC fighter but from time to time he goes into mega douche mode and I just turn off the show. Phone Post 3.0

Exactly what I was thinking, VU