My thoughts on FFC!!!

Mike is not a good ref from what I saw.

TRJ- Good meeting you brother, and thanks for the kind words. I didn't catch you guys at the after party, hopefully next time.

The Gonzalez/Long fight was awesome, and it my be the only match-up I'd be excited to see for the fourth time if it ever happened.

Same to you Keith, I will be rooting for you unless you fight one of my boys again!!!

ROCKY!!!

i can assure you that the rob and lee are going to do everything possible to ensure the events are officiated at a high level.

Good deal dnwsr, I truly hope they make the right move here.

Joker, are you done doubting my picks when it comes to Wisniewski & Neer now?! LOL ;)

the RealJoker ogin pro, well done my man

Never did doubt Wisniewski foxy, well against Carlo yes. But anyone else im a Wisniewski fan!!!

i am sure john will be there to ref the next one he just had to fight that night. Kinda wierd to have and event ref fight for the title but atleast you know that as a fighter he understands the game. I understand that mike is an experienced fighter but he made many questionable calls.

AS for TRJ questioning the point deduction for the rope grab, i want to know why as well. In the last FFC mike allowed a fighter to repeatedly (sp?) jump through the ropes to escape a sub. Only to recieve a warning for doing so. Very inconsistant. Perhaps mike just had an off night. Either way this was a great night of fights.

Well it's about time people started coming out against Mike Gallo, that guy is affecting peoples livelyhoods ... You can't constantly make questionable decisions when reffing any fight, but especially not when reffing ones like Wis vs Prater & Davis vs Short.

"imo should be amateur fights or not at all."

i understand the "spirit" behind the post, but actually i think amateurs are the ones who NEED the best refs. pros can usually handle themselves and keep under better control while amateurs (both when giving and taking punishment), sometimes need a 3rd party to step in. naturally, the championship fights are the ones that will come under intense scrutiny and for good reason. a bad call in a pro fight could really hurt a guy's career. i think overall its very important to have good officiating. it is definitely one of the more overlooked/taken for granted positions out there.

lol LawdyMama, did someone "ask you" to remove those posts? I know you kind of went out on a limb there, as you and your hubby know Lee and Rob pretty well, and I must say I have heard they are stand up guys ... But damn, they have to do something about this inept reffing from Gallo.

TTT Let's keep this alive, so maybe the fighters will be rewarded with a better ref for the next series of title fights put on by FFC.

she edited them a few hours after. i doubt any "higher ups" asked for it.