My Thoughts On TUF 21 (Episode 1)

1) It was awesome.
2) Graves was robbed.
3) Dana is nuts if he thinks those guys didn't give it their all. They were evenly matched, Dana. That's what happens when it's not a mismatch.
4) Glenn Robinson and Dan Lambert need to fight.
5) The TUF finale should be Michael Johnson (Blackzilians) vs. Jorge Masvidal (ATT). Phone Post 3.0

agreed. VU

Agree on Johnson v Masvidal (and/or similar camp vs camp no contestant finale fights!

Also agree on there being nothing wrong with the fight.
Far from a robbery, I def thought the nearest finish of the fight should have won Graves Rd2.

I have really enjoyed the production of the last few seasons, since the switch to Fox, and now all that was good and fresh from that period is gone it seems, hopefully will return in future episodes.

Funny that the guys are living in a house when they are all training and fighting at their local gyms lol. Should have scrapped the Real World house silliness and focused more on the training and the real built in and developing rivalry, instead of insisting on manufacturing rivalry within the unnecessary house dynamic.

Focus on the training the teams, the backgrounds and the fights. Phone Post 3.0

:) Phone Post 3.0

Sherdog is showing Michael Johnson vs. Ben Henderson has already been booked for the TUF 21 Finale.

Chromium -

Sherdog is showing Michael Johnson vs. Ben Henderson has already been booked for the TUF 21 Finale.

I know, but I think Johnson should've be fighting an ATT guy as per the TUF theme. Phone Post 3.0

haha that fat ass Robinson couldn't even beat his spud without gassing out. dude probably wears a size 1 woman's shoe because nothing grows in the shade except more fat.

MindRiot - haha that fat ass Robinson couldn't even beat his spud without gassing out. dude probably wears a size 1 woman's shoe because nothing grows in the shade except more fat.

Wow.

With that said, that's his problem. If he's talking all this smack on Lambert, then let him back it up. Unless, I'm misinterpreting his demeanor (I watched it way past my bedtime)? It just seemed to me that he wants a piece of Lambert. 

Excellent review. VU! Phone Post 3.0

I like this format a lot more than the previous seasons.

PassnSmash - Excellent review. VU! Phone Post 3.0
Thank you. I appreciate it (and right back at you). Phone Post 3.0

I agree and it bothers me that Dana complains about these fights when it is zuffas fault.
Zuffa kills the competition so they are the only show that allows a good living.
Zuffa requires a good record to be given a chance.
You can't fight like vintage chuck starting in small shows and put together enough wins to get the phone call.
Zuffa cuts people after they lose too many even If the people went for broke.
Zuffa created uber safe fighters that compete against deep talent from the beginning to rise to the top.
You wanna see fighters go for broke. Watch amateurs. Almost all finishes. Phone Post 3.0

I like the new format and look forward to the continued shit talking between the owners. The old format got too stale and predictable.

Kostakio -
MindRiot - haha that fat ass Robinson couldn't even beat his spud without gassing out. dude probably wears a size 1 woman's shoe because nothing grows in the shade except more fat.

Wow.

With that said, that's his problem. If he's talking all this smack on Lambert, then let him back it up. Unless, I'm misinterpreting his demeanor (I watched it way past my bedtime)? It just seemed to me that he wants a piece of Lambert. 

I think the only thing Robinson wants a piece of is a donut. We wants to look like he's ready to fight but is most likely shitting his pants, especially if Lambert is really a blackbelt. Phone Post 3.0

I find it silly that The Ultimate Fighter has distanced itself even further from the concepts of game planning and strategy. It was bad enough before with fighters only having a week to prepare for their opponents, but now all they have is the twenty-four hours after the weigh-ins. What's the point of putting on fights if strategy, the most crucial aspect of fighting, is largely eliminated?

ttt

Steve Montgomery -

ttt

haha we're going into episode 3 already Phone Post 3.0