My Three Year Old Nephew Thinks...

That when I was training and boxing I was out "fighting bad guys." And when he saw my old TKD black belt he told me, "That's a fight belt. You wore it when you were fighting bad guys."

I am totally okay with him thinking these things.

Btw, until I let him try on my boxing today he never knew that I did martial arts. I don't even know how he knew that my old black belt related to combat. Little kids are literally the best.

Can I try on your boxing after he's done? Phone Post

Cool story bro Phone Post

LiverpoolFC - 

Can I try on your boxing after he's done? Phone Post

Lol, yes you can.

Boxing gloves :P

I'm typing without my glasses on, I'm surprised that's the only word I left out.

Cute Phone Post

mshagger - 

Cool story bro Phone Post

Thanks bro.

My little brothers have come to gym with me and seen me spar and they think I'm a world champion lol. I had to tell them I haven't had my first fight yet and I'm still learning. Kids are the best. Phone Post 3.0

Hurricane Hasan - My little brothers have come to gym with me and seen me spar and they think I'm a world champion lol. I had to tell them I haven't had my first fight yet and I'm still learning. Kids are the best. Phone Post 3.0

Whether they're right or wrong, little kids can be such a comfort. It's like no matter how shitty a day you're having, all it takes is to realize that you're a little kids hero for absolutely no reason.