My town is burning

Well. The forest fires have reached the city of Fort Mcmurray. My home sounds like its gone. My family is safe though. Hope all the other ogers here are safe.

Much love Phone Post 3.0

SORRY MAN. FUCKING SUX. Phone Post 3.0

That is brutal. Hope you were able to get some valuable stuff to you on the way out. Insurance will take care of the rest. Sorry to hear this. Phone Post 3.0

It's pretty awful, those flames reach space it seems Phone Post 3.0

Fuck bro... glad your family is safe. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry to hear it, brother. The main thing is you're safe. Not much comfort, I know, but true nonetheless. Phone Post 3.0

I think i am gonna hole up in edmonton Phone Post 3.0

I was asleep when they came i got a pair of jeans a shirt and my dog Phone Post 3.0

Damn I'm sorry to hear that. Hang in there . Phone Post 3.0

Shit. Phone Post 3.0

So sorry man, I hope everything end up working out for you. My thoughts are with you and your family Phone Post 3.0

Molsonmuscle360 - I think i am gonna hole up in edmonton Phone Post 3.0
Light it u... uh, never mind. Phone Post 3.0

I'm sorry, man.

If you and your family get hungry or need a roof over your heads, please let me know.

Very sorry to hear man. Woukdbt wish that on my worst enemy. Hang in there. Phone Post 3.0

I have friends in The Mac, not good at all.  

Stay safe bro!!

Molsonmuscle360 - I was asleep when they came i got a pair of jeans a shirt and my dog Phone Post 3.0
Damn. Do you need a care package? I could throw some clothes and shit in the mail. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry to hear op, glad you're all safe. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck. I'm so sorry. I've seen pictures of what's going on there and it's crazy. I wish you all the best, man. Phone Post 3.0

Man, looking at some of the pics now. Fucking crazy that 30,000 are displaced so quickly. Glad you and the family made it out ok. Any idea what caused the fires? Phone Post 3.0