My town is burning

I went through that in 2003 in kelowna, lost our family house.

do you have insurance? good luck with things man

Shit dude I'm sorry to hear it. Fires are nuts. Want a pizza? I'll send one your way. I know it's probably the last thing on your mind but let me know Phone Post 3.0

Gib - I went through that in 2003 in kelowna, lost our family house.

do you have insurance? good luck with things man

My Fiancee and parents were evacuated back in 2003 in Kelowna.   Thankefully they did not lose their house.

This Fort Mac fire is hitting home for them

Things can be replaced. You and your dog are safe. That's what's important. Fuckin sucks though.

Holy shit @ those pics.

How far is it from your house right now?

That fucking sucks. Sorry to hear about that Molson. Sending love and good thoughts man if I had cash I'd send it too but I'm a broke little bitch. Stay up bro Phone Post 3.0

From what i hear Jack. My house is gone Phone Post 3.0

Fucking hell, that is terrible. Sorry about this tragedy you're living through Molson and all of our other Ft Mac residents. I've only been up there once about 8 years ago but I recognize some of the spots I've been seeing in the videos, and I know a lot of people up that way. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the damage to town remains minimal. 

VU to Card for the images.

Molsonmuscle360 - From what i hear Jack. My house is gone Phone Post 3.0
Who you with for insurance? My wife works for AMA and has been dealing with loads of claims stuff tonight

I'm in Calgary so if you need anything give me a shout and I can try to help in any way I can Phone Post 3.0

Molsonmuscle360 - From what i hear Jack. My house is gone Phone Post 3.0
And totally sucks about your house. Sorry man Phone Post 3.0

Dude don't hesitate to ask for help from the OG bros. I got family in Edmonton who would give you the shirts off their backs, stay positive man don't be shy Phone Post 3.0

Stay safe buddy:) Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the love guys Phone Post 3.0

Literally just flew up here 4 hours ago and now I am being flown back either tonight or tomorrow

hope everyone is safe

can't believe they would let us fly up with those fires blazing. Un fucking believable

Sucks bro, sounds like my cousin and her husband are losing their home as well. Hope the best for you and your family. Phone Post 3.0

Damn already? I'm going to report for duty fighting fire with the Forest Service for my first time in days. Here the fire season will be another few weeks at least I believe. Phone Post 3.0

Off the cuff question but it just occurred to me right now, and I haven't seen enough news or read enough about this fire as of yet, but I'm curious if the oil in the ground is just going to make those fires cook like a motherfucker, making it a very long and arduous task to put out?

Molsonmuscle360 - Well. The forest fires have reached the city of Fort Mcmurray. My home sounds like its gone. My family is safe though. Hope all the other ogers here are safe.

Much love Phone Post 3.0

Sincerist sorry's bro....I'm in southern Alberta and its only a matter of time.....