MY TUF 8 BLOG!!!

http://www.sportsline.com/mmaboxing

Read all about my thoughts on the 1st episode....or at least what I can remember from the first few maniacal days of the Ultimate Fighter 8!

ttt

the "my new haircut guy"? seriously? thats awesome haha

That was a good read. Tom is a funny guy.

Nice work Tom, don't know if I agree with your assesment of the great state of Kentucky but still nice.
ATT Orlando represent!!!

ttt

Let me say I've never been to Kentucky. However as I mentioned I approve of the state since it's initials are KY.

I belong with hitler dog, I'm a str8 criminal!

how did you get DQed in the Primm fight? I even fell for your shameless plug and went to your website and STILL couldn't find out ;) SO I figured I'd just ask

illegal knee to a downed opponent.

I had a retard, and a guy named Mike Lee in my corner. I was told to throw a knee while I had a front headlock on Primm, unfortunately he was on two knees (I couldn't see from my vantage point).

the funny thing is Krystof is one of the nicest guys I have ever met in MMA.

Great read. Very funny stuff.

Tom Lawlor, the first thing I noticed was your haircut and I must say that I expect nothing less from you.

LINK to the blog!

AND, LET'S GET TOM THE GREEN NAME!

CHECK MY BLOG OUT!

punch.freedomblogging.com/2008/09/18/vinnys-ultimate-fighter-blog/ 

No offense taken for the Kentucky comment...and I guess some superstars are a little too busy for class on wednesday night, huh j/k

ttt

more like tom LOL-lor, AM I RITE GUYS?

HI! LARIOUS!

was a fun read.

Enjoyed this blog.

Tom did you wrestle in Massachusetts in HS?

I remember a couple Lawler's that were very talented.

Damn I just posted this on the Florida ground and came here to do the same. 

BTW, if you watch the tape of the retard yelling "knee now" you will also see my slow motion "Nooooooo" face (which is, funny enough, close to my slow motion "O" face") . 

Also, you REALLY need some pics of your entrances up on here.  Even Sherdog talked about them during a write up of the cast.

Non Retard,

Mike Lee