My UFC 150 Fight Photos- Who do you think won???

Here are my photos from UFC 150 last Saturday night in Denver.. What are your thoughts on the main event?? who do you think won?

Afterparty and preparty photos to come! Please TTT!

TTT

I love the rotation idea.

TTT

Thank you, but that's only for the yahoo photos... the new version of CL will be much better than the current one.. don't worry..

4 later Phone Post

tracy, why do you lie?

wopyojah - tracy, why do you lie?

what am I lying about??

Tracy.. you rock.

One-sided pictures are one-sided. Edgar didn't do enough to win the judges decisions or the belt, but, all in all, he won that fight, no doubt.

Great pictures as usual! Can't wait to see the new CL you made mention of.

tracylee - 

what am I lying about??

It says (click for nudes)........................BUT THERE ARE NO NUDES!!!! :(

ttt

numbnuts is correct!

why u no have any nudes?

TTT for misleading advertising............and Frankie won.

After the weigh ins we hit up Maggiano's with Michael Kuiper and the whole SuckerPunch Entertainment crew including Felice Herrig and Amir Sadollah. We continued on to see Joe Rogan at the Paramount Theater where we ran into Anthony Pettis, and Chris Camozzi. Afterwards, we ended up at The Tilted Kilt where a bunch of UFC people and fighters wandered in and out of all evening because it was right around the corner from the Host Hotel.. We ended the night in search of food and we found a crew wrestling in a parking lot on the cement.

Click the link or photo below to view the pics!

http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/view_album.php?id=3028

NumbNuts - 
tracylee - 

what am I lying about??

It says (click for nudes)........................BUT THERE ARE NO NUDES!!!! :(

:) there's one on my site somewhere, so not really a lie..

After the fights our first stop was to Lucky Strike where we found Ed Herman and his crew as well as Michael Kuiper and his. The party continued on to Tilted Kilt again where so many people from the UFC family were hanging out. I took off to Jet where Cowboy's afterparty was being held but got there right as it ended. Back to Tilted Kilt where the crew partied in the street long past closing!!

Click the link or photo below to view the pics!

http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/view_album.php?id=3029

tracy
link to said nude please?

benson won.

wopyojah - tracy
link to said nude please?

you have to find it... :)