My Uriah Hall short film: Bobby Razak

Dude, not sure who bobby is or if I've seen his other vids... i feel like I have.

regardless.. wow that was awesome!

Great job once again Bobby!!

Thanks for posting it here!!!

aaaannnnd VTFU =)

A lot of guys used to rip on Tiger back in the karate days for running his chain of schools but Tiger embraced MMA and really guys like him made it very accessable to people.

Really, really like Hall. Very rare that a guy so talented is equally kind and sincere. No doubt, I'm rooting for him to win the show and hopefully start a great career with the UFC.

SAVE ME A SEAT ON YOUR WARWAGON SON!!!

Dougie - 

A lot of guys used to rip on Tiger back in the karate days for running his chain of schools but Tiger embraced MMA and really guys like him made it very accessable to people.

no doubt about it, took way too much heat, and his style of teaching is every evolving...

Sub Phone Post

thanks for the love guys

@bobbyrazak

thank you Dan

Brilliant as always Bobby.

thank you Emphatik :)
@bobbyrazak

Another top vid from my man @BobbyRazak huge film we are working on coming soon #CageRage Phone Post

HItman_Harry we have a huge film coming soon gonna be the GOAT of all mma films :)

@bobbyrazak

Bobby never realised you were a fellow Brit. Love your videos pal, they have a certain signature.

Subbed.

Always enjoy Bobby's work! Awesome stuff!

Always enjoy Bobby's work! Awesome stuff!

great video

3 guys in that vid, the type of guys the world needs more of..

Thank you back from the UK hanging out with Harry Dave and the UCMMA crew going to be in the UK way more now Phone Post

myrites - thank you Emphatik :)
@bobbyrazak

Its a pleasure.
Rites of Passage made such an impact on me back in, what was it? 2001? long time ago anyway and you have continued to bring the highest quality work for over a decade since.

Thanks for all you do for this sport.

TTT