My vehicle's engine died, what do OG?

Long story short. Vehicle ran perfectly Tuesday. Engine problems yesterday, took it in. Found out today its fucked, no fluids in the driveway, put 2 quarts oil in Sunday and was gone today. Metal shavings in engine. 3000-5000 for new engine NOT including labor. 2006 Ford escape. Bluebook just over 8000. I need collective OG wisdom, I'm stressing out.

Worst part is I paid it off 2 months ago, fuck Murphys law. Phone Post

you are probably burning the oil due to a blown head gasket.

1. Have a buddy tow to vacant lot

2. Strip it for parts

3. Set on fire

4. Claim insurance

5.???

6. Profit Phone Post
hellride - you are probably burning the oil due to a blown head gasket.

Cam shaft sensor decided to ass fuck my cam Phone Post

Pour out a little 10W30 for the dead homie.

Seriously though, good luck.

I'm starting to lean towards getting a second opinion. 7 grand is a lot of money. My 06 only has 78 grand on it and I love my vehicle....thoughts? Phone Post

LS Juan. It is pretty much the answer to all automotive problems. Phone Post

beerbelly - 

Long story short. Vehicle ran perfectly Tuesday. Engine problems yesterday, took it in. Found out today its fucked, no fluids in the driveway, put 2 quarts oil in Sunday and was gone today. Metal shavings in engine. 3000-5000 for new engine NOT including labor. 2006 Ford escape. Bluebook just over 8000. I need collective OG wisdom, I'm stressing out.

Worst part is I paid it off 2 months ago, fuck Murphys law. Phone Post

Metal shavings? Yea sounds like you are fucked.
Camshafts, Bearings, cylinders, valves, could be anything. I would look for a rebuilt off Ebay and drop it in..you should be able to pick one up for under 2k.

Boy it would be a shame if that car was stolen from you right now. Phone Post

Hocky Balboa -

Pour out a little 10W30 for the dead homie.

Seriously though, good luck.

Hahah, yeah but srs strip it for parts and burn it. Phone Post 3.0

how bad does it run if you fill it with oil? Take it to carmax and see what they'll give you. Had a mercury millian that mechanic said needed a new tranny. Carmax offered me $6500 for it. I took it immediately and walked out.