My walk out shirt for friday..

It's awesome i love it, thanks headrush!!

you can see it here

you can actually pre order em and ill go through and sign em after the fight when i get home if you want, after i smash demetrious of coarse.....

ive done like 20 interviews today its time to walk around the mall and UG it for a little bit hahaha

shout out to all my UGCTT brothas!

cant wait to make you all proud!! this is gonna be fun

Oh snap. Lookin fly, I might have to get one!

p.s. WAR CREEPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Epic Phone Post

Girl twirling your mustache for extra creepy factor = win by knockout guaranteed for Ian McCall Phone Post

Get it done son. Phone Post

Pretty awesome shirt. If only I had money lol I'd definitely get one. Really want the ugctt shirt tho. Really badass Phone Post

Whoop that ass Creepy!! Phone Post

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/zoplbTZXvaI", "postVideo-39635950-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-39635950");
X_Rated - Girl twirling your mustache for extra creepy factor = win by knockout guaranteed for Ian McCall Phone Post

hahahha you like that?? :)

i just saw this video someone made figured id post it if anyone wants to watch it, its 10 mins though haha

i love how he put THE UGCTT in the beggining.

epic

Hehehe Phone Post

CAN YOU TWIRL YOUR MUSTACHE AT TH FACE OFF? FOR THE UG? Phone Post

Ian, on a serious note here... Thanks for how much you give back to the fans, and thanks for always leaving it all in there.

No such thing as an Uncle Creepy fight where you're wondering "did he take his foot off the gas? He was just surviving in that last round" Phone Post

Ian are you going to be at the Fan Expo in Vegas next month? Phone Post

X_Rated - Ian, on a serious note here... Thanks for how much you give back to the fans, and thanks for always leaving it all in there.

No such thing as an Uncle Creepy fight where you're wondering "did he take his foot off the gas? He was just surviving in that last round" Phone Post
I hear that. And that headrush is epic yo Phone Post

Best of luck to you, sir.

The UG is in your corner.

Dreamer - Ian are you going to be at the Fan Expo in Vegas next month? Phone Post

ya pretty sure ill be there!

Joshua J King - Florida's humid as fuck huh? Does the humidity effect cardio for a fighter at any weight? Phone Post

sooo humid outside, good thing were fighting inside, pump that sh*t with the AC! lol but no ill be fine my cardio is excelllentttttttttt