My Walmart Sh*tcanned UFC DVDs

You guys get what you deserve for screwing sites like Sherdog that have supported the sport for years out of a lot of money, just so you can save a few bucks and hang out with other toothless inbreds with 6 fucking kids in Wal Mart.

Ask any economist who isn't possessed by Satan what they think of Wal Mart. Better yet, go shopping in some hicktown like Moscow, Idaho or where that is the ONLY place you can go shopping. Trust me, the effect is pretty evident on the people.

Sherdog needs the support.

Sherdog needs the support.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/search-ng.gsp?search_constraint=4096&search_query=UFC&ics=20&ico=0&Continue.x=32&Continue.y=6

I love Walmart. Thanks to them, I do not have to drive to a movie store, a record store, a furniture store, a grocery store, a stationary store, a shoe store, a clothing store, and a book store sperately anymore. THEY HAVE EVERYTHING! You can even get glasses and contacts and a HAIRCUT while you shop!!! There's even usually a McDonalds! WTF is wrong with you people I'll never know. All I know is, Walmart is alright by me.

Also, I heard somewhere that they are planning to sell Walmart Cars. Anyone know if this is true or not? I would love to pimp around my town in the 2005 Wally Wagon. Holy shit, they even sell car accesoies at Walmart! I could get a system and some fake rims, too!

Just got back from my local Wal-Mart. They are no longer carrying them here either. WTF??

LOL @ "takeshi miike: If you don't go to WalMart, where do you spank your kids?"

FUCK walmart. 'Nuff said!

www.walmartsucks.com (actual site)

u aren't really surprised r u? Walmart is leading the charge to clean up America.

"I love Walmart. Thanks to them, I do not have to drive to a movie store, a record store, a furniture store, a grocery store, a stationary store, a shoe store, a clothing store, and a book store sperately anymore."

Sadly, there are several people who say things like this, and who aren't joking.

yeah, it's great. You can get the latest Sean Hannity book, edited Christina Aguilera CD, furniture so crappy it makes IKEA blush, and ugly ass fucking clothes that make Target look like a Melrose boutique. And so many of their employees need social services to survive that states end up paying back all the money we save having zero class and/or taste.

But hey, at least you can find parking for your leased 96 Explorer.

I live in Washington, and I'll shop at Fred Meyer for one stop shopping until it's last, gasping, weezing, dying breath. Good prices, great music selection (even with the cuss words left in! tee hee hee!), their employees actually get paid good wages AND get good hours, they sell birth control and the morning after pill, and best of all?

You guys want really cheap grocery shopping, go to WinCo or another co op. The less Super Wal Marts, the better.

"There were plenty of Dale Earnhart DVDs though"

LOL. And Dale Earnhardt clocks, and blankets, and coats...... :-)

This feel sooooo not MMA related, but check out this article where the neighborhood I live in stopped a Wal-Mart from locating here.

Eventually 3 or so Wal-Marts popped up all around us, and we all shop there, but that's beside the point....

http://www.sundaygazettemail.com/section/Series/Wal-Mart+Culture/200412206

*edited for html

One of the possible reasons for the UFC being pulled so quickly is the lawsuit someone in Maryland filed last week against wal-mart. Some guy bought an evanescence CD, got in the minivan with his wife and 13 year old daughter, turned the CD on, and heard a curse word. I'm sure his daughter hears worse every day at school but anyway this guy is suing wal-mart.

Holy cr@p. Seriously, why do people sue over stuff like that? People like that need a big old slap to the face.

1groovyunit brings up a good point.

Wal-Mart can probably see themselves getting sued over
someone buying a UFC and being horrified by what they
see :(

Furthermore, why are action movies okay, but cussing on CD's isn't? WTF? It's scary to think that people with that low level of logic have that much money.

"It's scary to think that people with that low level of logic have that much money."

It's even scarier that they are taken seriously. Obviously if judges started throwing these rediculous cases out it would send a message to people to knock it off...

does walmart still sell guns?

"does walmart still sell guns?"

Is the pope Catholic?