My wife got the meat while I was at work

AND cooked it and had it ready for my ass when I arrived home..... tender brisket there boys 

5 Likes

She overcooked it, she earned a hatefuck.

7 Likes
Cheeseman -

This

bon appetit!  can i lick the knife?

You should probably bring her to the hospital...... 

Get it? 

1 Like

Are you a fireman that works 24 hours? How did she buy a brisket and cook it in one work shift?

Where's the pink bits?

Cheeseman - 

Over cooked?

It’s not a tri-tip.

Cooked 6 hours total at 250 in oven, first two hours uncovered then four hours covered, came out very tender...... was a random selection by her and first time so I can’t hate 

samichlaus -
Cheeseman - 

Over cooked?

It’s not a tri-tip.

If it ain’t bleeding, I ain’t feeding.

Marriage material right there

2 Likes
nofx -

She appreciated.... I warned her judges would not hold back on here 

Brianmx234 -
nofx -

Don’t get me wrong dude, gotta appreciate the effort, she just needs to work on the execution.

Looks a little over cooked but still looks good 

1 Like

the wife did great...ignore the rest.  enjoy the meal and be grateful to have someone who wants to feed you well.

1 Like

Daqwan in tha house!

Cheeseman -
Brianmx234 -
nofx -

Don’t get me wrong dude, gotta appreciate the effort, she just needs to work on the execution.

Oh yea no doubt. It was a complete surprise normally a roast in the crock pot but she went for it lol...... it was hot coming out, over 200 I saw that. Im not one to be too critical tho this stuffs thick and tender as hell so I’m good with it.... we can adjust from this one. I’d like to eventually get into the smoking and all that..... other posts I see are fucking amazing

fnunderful -

the wife did great...ignore the rest.  enjoy the meal and be grateful to have someone who wants to feed you well.

Oh yea man, I like the reviews from both sides lol... cheers

Looks good bro 

1 Like
Brianmx234 -
fnunderful -

Oh yea man, I like the reviews from both sides lol... cheers

slainte