My Wife is Crazy - Washes Our Trash

I am constantly finding spaghetti jars and cans of food washed out by the sink. I always assumed it was my wife doing arts and crafts with cans and jars. So I never thought anything of it.

Then the other day I see her throwing away a bunch of washed cans and jars. I'm like "did you decide against your project?" She was stumped. I said "I thought those were for a craft project."

She said "oh no I just don't like the trash to stink so I wash things out before I throw it away."

What???

She washes the trash so that it doesn't stink up the trash can.

SMH Phone Post 3.0

Something, something, black guys banging your wife, something. Phone Post 3.0

You don't recycle? Phone Post 3.0

Do you even recycle, bro? Phone Post 3.0

Your wife doesn't have the black guy recycle? Phone Post 3.0

clattymine - You don't recycle? Phone Post 3.0
We don't believe in doing the garbage collection facilities job for them. Recycling is a big scam. If you don't separate your recyclables they will still separate it for you. But by separating it in advance you are increasing their profits. Not doing anything for the environment. Phone Post 3.0

I saw a special on TLC about what garbage companies do. It's essentially a big scam on people. "Oh recycle you are saving the earth."

Bullshit. You are saving the garbage companies money that goes into their pockets. Phone Post 3.0

Yo Jinx, the funniest thing is that your wife for sure has some thread about you on the net, something along the lines of:

My cholo husband is crazy - he no recycle and hates our people

She wants you to take out the trash daily you dirty fk Phone Post 3.0

Is your wife Japanese? They do this

I'd sue her for $0.00 Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar -
RefriedJinx - 
clattymine - You don't recycle? Phone Post 3.0
We don't believe in doing the garbage collection facilities job for them. Recycling is a big scam. If you don't separate your recyclables they will still separate it for you. But by separating it in advance you are increasing their profits. Not doing anything for the environment. Phone Post 3.0

So even though they give you seperate cans you just throw shit in whatever? 

No we do recycle. But not every fucking thing.

When your trash arrives at the waste management place guess what they do with it? They sort it on big machines and take out any recyclables you forgot about.

It's a big fucking scam getting you to do the work for them. You ain't saving nothing. You're just helping them not have to sort out your recyclables.

It's like those bins that say "donate your old electronics." You're doing the fucking work for scavengers who take those phones, rip them apart to get the metal and shit. Then dump them anyway. You're not saving anything. You're just making it easy work for scavengers who have bullshitted you into thinking you're saving the planet. Phone Post 3.0

I do the same thing. It's a good way to prevent ants as well.

I like I your wife. Any time you want to drop her off for a while I got plenty of dirty trash for her. Phone Post 3.0

Res

I am all for the garbage man getting our recyclables. But if he wants them, then he has to work for them.

Just like the Asian guy who digs through my garbage at 5 am every week. He works for his shit. Garbage companies are no exception. Matter of fact they should appreciate the fact that I pay them to pick up my garbage to sort through and find my recyclable gems. Phone Post 3.0

She is wasting water if the jar can just be sealed with a man's wrist.

Maybe her black boyfriend can come close everything up tight for her....well not EVERYTHING Phone Post 3.0

Recycle the fuck outta them cans Phone Post 3.0

Never_rolled - Oh he is totally right about recycling being a scam. It takes more energy to recycle products then it does to bury it. Penn and Teller had a show about it. There was only one item that cost less. I don't recall which one though. Phone Post 3.0

Ever since seeing that I've meant to research it for myself, but the item you refer to is aluminum cans.

Also Jinx, not for nothing, are you sure that people sorting their recyclables wouldn't result in less tax dollars going toward waste management, as opposed to simply more waste management profits?

RefriedJinx - Res

I am all for the garbage man getting our recyclables. But if he wants them, then he has to work for them.

Just like the Asian guy who digs through my garbage at 5 am every week. He works for his shit. Garbage companies are no exception. Matter of fact they should appreciate the fact that I pay them to pick up my garbage to sort through and find my recyclable gems. Phone Post 3.0

Just like the Asian guy who digs through my garbage at 5 am every week----

do we live the same melting pot???

Trash cleaners unite Phone Post 3.0

RefriedJinx - I am constantly finding spaghetti jars and cans of food washed out by the sink. I always assumed it was my wife doing arts and crafts with cans and jars. So I never thought anything of it.

Then the other day I see her throwing away a bunch of washed cans and jars. I'm like "did you decide against your project?" She was stumped. I said "I thought those were for a craft project."

She said "oh no I just don't like the trash to stink so I wash things out before I throw it away."

What???

She washes the trash so that it doesn't stink up the trash can.

SMH Phone Post 3.0
If you're recycling the jars they should be cleaned out for the recycling plant Phone Post 3.0