My Wife Just Brought Up Frankie/Henderson 2

My GF and I watch all the PPV's and free cards together. She generally hangs out with all the GF's from the other guys at the gym but they all know what they are talking about. I started teaching her basic BJJ about 2 years ago and she isn't bad at it. She prefers being on her back with me in her guard (lolz) and manages to get triangles and armbars off me if I leave an arm in a bad position. The best part was when we got her and her teenage sister (16) to wrestle. I train with my GF's brother and he had been training up her little sis, so at a family function we got them to wrestle and they were both going for subs and shit.

It was pretty awesome.

Its cool that she makes you feel "blest", I wonder how many others shes made feel that way...

Is "blest" the term atheists use for when they feel real lucky?

Is it possible that she learned these insights from the black guy she was screwing while watching the fight?

She's trying to connect with you because she feels guilty for something she did. Phone Post

My wife brought up Benson Henderson once.

In bed.

Talking about his legs "like a horse".

I don't know if I should be pissed at that or the fact it made me cum faster.

Guess I should be happy to have a cool wife who likes fights. Phone Post

JeffersonDArcyChoke - My wife brought up Benson Henderson once.

In bed.

Legitimate LOL! VTFU.

Interesting that I've received so much feedback on "blest", which is a variant of blessed... MOAR Grammar Nazis!!! Phone Post

bruised - ... With your own wife/girlfriend, assholes. Phone Post

Lol Phone Post

soliak - 

My GF and I watch all the PPV's and free cards together. She generally hangs out with all the GF's from the other guys at the gym but they all know what they are talking about. I started teaching her basic BJJ about 2 years ago and she isn't bad at it. She prefers being on her back with me in her guard (lolz) and manages to get triangles and armbars off me if I leave an arm in a bad position. The best part was when we got her and her teenage sister (16) to wrestle. I train with my GF's brother and he had been training up her little sis, so at a family function we got them to wrestle and they were both going for subs and shit.

It was pretty awesome.

VTFU for story time :-)

UGSlapshot - One of my kids got picked on in school so after talking to the principal three times about it and nothing being done I brought them to sakura and signed them up for a year of Kickboxing, self defense and judo.

About four months into training keyestin was walking by some kids at school and two girls had a mentally disabled child pinned against the wall and they were kicking him wile other kids watched, she said he started crying.

She told the girls to leave him alone three times but they kept kicking the boy and he fell down.

She moved in-between the boy and the two girls and told them to stop again and one of the girls kicked her..

She just kicked the girl in the stomach and when she doubled over keyrstin asked the other girl if she wanted to get punched in the face and that ended that.

Here's the kicker, she got suspended because according to the school she should have went and found a teacher.

We went to ihop and rented movies for the day she was suspended and I've never been so proud of her. Phone Post

Awesome Phone Post

JeffersonDArcyChoke - 

My wife brought up Benson Henderson once.

In bed.

I think you may have some latent homosexual tendencies, lol.

Sub Phone Post

fat referee - 
UGSlapshot - 

One of my kids got picked on in school so after talking to the principal three times about it and nothing being done I brought them to sakura and signed them up for a year of Kickboxing, self defense and judo.

About four months into training keyestin was walking by some kids at school and two girls had a mentally disabled child pinned against the wall and they were kicking him wile other kids watched, she said he started crying.

She told the girls to leave him alone three times but they kept kicking the boy and he fell down.

She moved in-between the boy and the two girls and told them to stop again and one of the girls kicked her..

She just kicked the girl in the stomach and when she doubled over keyrstin asked the other girl if she wanted to get punched in the face and that ended that.

Here's the kicker, she got suspended because according to the school she should have went and found a teacher.

We went to ihop and rented movies for the day she was suspended and I've never been so proud of her. Phone Post

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY THE FUCK WOULD THE HERO GET SUSPENDED!?!?!?!?!?!

america sucks

voted up for the badass story. 

Yeah, awesome story. Get your daughter an automatic green name.