My Wife Just Zinged Me Pretty Good.

I'm watching the Olympic women's swimming with my wife and the American girl is destroying the field. I turned to her and said "I'd like to see you in this race, do you know how ridiculous you would look?" She said "I'd like to see you in a big dick competition, do you know how ridiculous you would look?"

:(

#cucklife

Dude, she just dynamited your beta ass. Like, she literally put dynamite in your ass and detonated that shit.

pfsjkd -

Dude, she just dynamited your beta ass. Like, she literally put dynamite in your ass and detonated that shit.

Now I'm washing and brushing her hair.

Man, if she pegged you it would less of an ass beating than you just took. Phone Post 3.0

i went to a big dick competition and came in last, next to last, and next to next to last

You should just give your wife your OG account at this point.

I'd like to see you in a sammich making contest......

Point to kitchen Phone Post 3.0

bigtree421 - Id like to see you in a beauty pagent, do you know how ridiculious you'd look? Then punch her in the face. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

One is purely genetics and one is largely skill based, your wife is dumb op. Phone Post 3.0

Sex Chicken -

I'm watching the Olympic women's swimming with my wife and the American girl is destroying the field. I turned to her and said "I'd like to see you in this race, do you know how ridiculous you would look?" She said "I'd like to see you in a big dick competition, do you know how ridiculous you would look?"

#cucklife

Phone Post 3.0

Sex Chicken -

#cucklife

You should have replied "My girlfriend has no complaints" Phone Post 3.0

MickColins - 
Sex Chicken -

#cucklife

You should have replied "My girlfriend has no complaints" Phone Post 3.0

Or the ever present your mother/sister would tend to disagree

Tell her the jerk store called. Phone Post 3.0

TheAxeMurderer84 - One is purely genetics and one is largely skill based, your wife is dumb op. Phone Post 3.0
Genetic or not, still hurts the feels. Phone Post 3.0

Granted, your initial jab wasn't funny or clever, you deserved it.

TheAxeMurderer84 - One is purely genetics and one is largely skill based, your wife is dumb op. Phone Post 3.0
Poetry Phone Post 3.0

Jockey - Granted, your initial jab wasn't funny or clever, you deserved it.

For context we are always joking about who's a better athlete, and she was claiming to be a good swimmer.

Today I went to park the car and my girlfriend said, "why don't you back in?"

I said, "why?"

"So you can pull right out!"

"When have you ever known me to pull out?" Phone Post 3.0

Amos Moses - Today I went to park the car and my girlfriend said, "why don't you back in?"

I said, "why?"

"So you can pull right out!"

"When have you ever known me to pull out?" Phone Post 3.0
Alpha speak right here.

OP take notes. Phone Post 3.0

facemelt.gif