My wife went nuclear yesterday on Bare shelves Biden

it’s getting there!

1 Like

same as I posted and if one is a REAL CONSERVATIVE Sale Shopper like I have always been then they won’t even really notice any price increases…of course I can WALK to the FoodMarkets so not really including “muh GA$” in that math…which is also why I’m probably not a Suburban FATTY because I do like to EAT WELL but WALKING keeps me MASCULINE TRIM!

1 Like

Did you mean you feed your dog those rotisserie chickens?

They are full of salt and sometimes nasty other additives… Dogs need a fairly low salt diet. I wouldn’t feed your dog that.

1 Like

he DISAPPEARED after he CURSED me when I suggested he should not invest $200-or-$300k into FannieMae/FreddieMac at $3per share while the OG cheered him on as I CAUTIONED him not to put ALL his EGGS in ONE BASKET

the reason I remember that one is because that’s a LOT of $$$ to RISK on some penny gamble!

1 Like

Ok, I’ll look into it. Seems better than kibble and shit.

probably a case of MASS PSYCHOSIS in RedStates with the SpecLARP Preppers Hording because they FEAR the LIBERAL BOOGEYMAN and so causing their own FoodShortages which FOX NEWS Will SENSATIONALIZE to Stoke the Fire

1 Like

Unlike you and me, who don’t have to waste $20 in ga$ everytime we drive to the store in our ga$ guzzler$ just so we can stock up on all the canned goods! Nothing quite like the daily leisurely stroll to the grocery strore to pick my daily conservative meal using my coupons which will also earn me fuel points!

2 Likes

1 Like

Feeding real chicken or other meat is absolutely way better than kibble, they just need it plain without any salt added to it. There are some seasonings they can tolerate fine but they don’t tolerate salt as well as we do.

1 Like

You made me do some reading. So, thanks.
I appreciate it.
Seems like the ones I buy aren’t too bad.
Also I am betting I have a max of 15 years left and my yorkie should hit that too.:grimacing:

Kroger (Simple Truth) rotisserie chickens and organic chickens from Wegmans have much lower levels of sodium, at 40 mg and 95 mg, respectively, proving that not all injected birds are bad news. And Kroger’s ingredients are only chicken, water and sea salt.

Let me guess…She voted for him because Orange man is mean?

Yall egg terrorists probably keep your ketchup and hotsauces in the fridge.

No shortages here.

Bidinflation!

1 Like

Are you this retarded in real life? What do you do for work? Do you type this stupid all the time?

Yeah if thats the case thats pretty good, I looked at some of the local ones here and they’re more like 500-750 mg per 100 grams which is a lot.

It’s so bad, Farva actually accepted liter cola.

Maybe its time ops wife shuts the fuck up?

1 Like

refrigerating eggs is a North American practice. They dont refriegerate them in europa

1 Like

and so EARTH FRIENDLY TOO!

2 Likes