My Youtube Channel

Like everyone else in the entire world, I am putting stuff up on Youtube. I had a YouTube channel before but it got taken down for blatant copyright infringement so now I’m doing one that is just my stuff.

What am I posting? Some videos are jiu jitsu techniques I am teaching in class. Some are matches I’ve referee’d at local tournaments, with my reviews of them. Some are old videos of MMA events I’ve been to. Some are reviews of rare martial arts books I’ve bought … and there’s some other stuff too, like this:

Is it the worst crap ever put on Youtube? Maybe, but maybe not. Anyway, feel free to watch it … or not. There might be something on there you find interesting.

9 Likes

As long as you’re having fun! There’s noway it could be the worst thing on YouTube.

1 Like

Cool I’ll check it out. I love YouTube.

1 Like

My simple observations that may help you. Edit your videos to around 8 minutes. Ditch the reading. It’s seems forced. Tell the story like you would if you were telling it to someone. Naturally. Just my .02 that might help you.

4 Likes

yeah, you’re right. I wrote that years ago and wanted to give it a shot with the whole storybook idea. I’ll give it a shot improv-style and see how that turns out

3 Likes

Here’s another video of mine. I referee pretty often and I’ve taken the IBJJF rules cause a bunch of times. I’ve even ref’d for the IBJJF a few times.

One odd fact is that a lot of people don’t bother learning the rules at all before they compete and lose as a result, or maybe get DQ’d for doing something illegal.

Anyway, here is my tedious summary of IBJJF rules.

Keep in mind, I may be getting everything wrong, but I’m pretty sure I’m correct in getting this right.

2 Likes

I tried that first story again but without reading from a book.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, OP. I’ll definitely check it out and subscribe.

2 Likes

Nice! I started listening on the way in to work. I’ll finish it tonight.

Here I share my thoughts on a match I referee’d earlier this year

1 Like

Here I am telling another one of my stories

2 Likes

Subscribed sir .
Here’s mine

Please let me know what you think of the content we are sharing . Thanks

1 Like

Here I am reading about my trip to the Playboy Mansion and how odd it was …

wait … the audio is messed up. I’ll fix this …

I noticed that but I didn’t want to crap on your channel.

Here it is with the volume fixed …

1 Like

Groovy

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes