Myles Jury IS THE REAL DEAL!!!!

I've been saying it for years, some of you agree, but a lot of you doubt him. He hasn't even got started showing his elite skills, but he truly is the new era at 155! Nicest guy outside of the cage. 

What do you guys think now? How about those saying he was in trouble with Diego?

First?

Second?

He has talent, I look forward to his fights Phone Post 3.0

What's next for you Jeremy? Phone Post 3.0

Hes definitely shown improvement Phone Post 3.0

Been a fan of fury for a few years now. Glad hes having success on the big stage. Phone Post 3.0

Been calling it since before he was on TUF and got injured, I was seriously bummed for him when he busted his knee. Happy he's got it all figured out now.

Hes been this guy for the last few years.

Finally injury free.

Can't wait to see what hes got in store.

Would like to see him against a top 10 guy now! Phone Post 3.0

Sydney Crosby's Iron Jaw - Steak tartare was Diegos downfall. Phone Post 3.0
Miles Jury is Diego's tartar steak. Phone Post 3.0

So how you feeling about ole johhny boy? U should visit it. It would be golden.

Always a big fan Phone Post 3.0

Hated seeing him get hurt on TUF 13 as I'd heard he was a legit prospect and was surprised when he lost to Iaquinta on the live season.  Has been nothing but impressive since the show though.  The way he handled Johnson a few fights ago was super impressive. 

I'm definitely a believer now. I knew he was an excellent prospect and that he would competitive on Saturday but I didn't think he'd handle Diego like that. Not yet, anyways.

I look forward to his next fight. He's legit.

Looks legit as fuck to me

TTT Phone Post 3.0

phillyslice99 - Would you ever fight him Jeremy ? Phone Post 3.0
Different weight classes, fren. Phone Post 3.0

Miles Jury is awesome, but I see some weaknesses in his game.

Than again, maybe I do not!

Total package Phone Post 3.0

Package total Phone Post 3.0

LilHeathen -

I've been saying it for years, some of you agree, but a lot of you doubt him. He hasn't even got started showing his elite skills, but he truly is the new era at 155! Nicest guy outside of the cage. 

What do you guys think now? How about those saying he was in trouble with Diego?

The bloke is a beast! He reminds me of Rory but much more likeable.. He seems to have it all I'll be watching his next few years closely. Phone Post 3.0

Yup Phone Post 3.0