Myles Jury IS THE REAL DEAL!!!!

FinestScotch - woulda been a much bolder call previous to the fight

but yeah mofucka is legit as fuck

Jeremy was saying this publically before guy was even in UFC. Jeremy I have a lot of respect for you bringing attention to him then. A lot of name pros just use skilled guys like him for sparring partners rather then tout them and try to bring them to next level. In fact you rarely see this.

Ttt

Barbasol OOTFFTT - What's next for you Jeremy? Phone Post 3.0

Confirmed with one of the top guys.... Trying to get the date figured out now. 

phillyslice99 - Would you ever fight him Jeremy ? Phone Post 3.0

We fight all the time in the gym, stop by Alliance to check it out.

Panthersfly - Would like to see him against a top 10 guy now! Phone Post 3.0

Calm down.... He's 5-0 at only 25 and just beat Diego... He'll get there.

mijo - Miles Jury is awesome, but I see some weaknesses in his game.

Than again, maybe I do not!

LOL...... What weakness did you see? I can't wait to see this intelligent reply......

LilHeathen -
Panthersfly - Would like to see him against a top 10 guy now! Phone Post 3.0

Calm down.... He's 5-0 at only 25 and just beat Diego... He'll get there.

To be fair, those 5 wins were pretty one sided from what I remember? Phone Post 3.0

Team Malt Shop !!!

We all know what I think!!

War Fury!! Phone Post 3.0

LilHeathen -

Yes !! Keep us posted please!

War Heathen Phone Post 3.0

FinestScotch - woulda been a much bolder call previous to the fight

but yeah mofucka is legit as fuck
Lol oh he called it... As did I. Phone Post 3.0

I expected him to beat Diego pretty easily and he did. I would have liked to see him get a bit more aggressive when he was cracking Diego instead if backing up and resetting. I think he would have made a bigger statement by finishing Diego rather than just being happy scoring against him. I know Diego isn't easy to finish, but Myles seem to be landing shots with ease. He also seem to be going out of his way to not get involved in too many scrambles or exchanges with Diego. It was an impressive performance overall. Looking forward to see both of you fight again. Phone Post 3.0

TTT!

Throwin'Knuckles - Jeremy I was impressed with Jury. He completely controlled Diego. I'm pumped for his next fight.

Can you drop a hint on your next opponent? I'd like to see you fight Cub.
How do you see that fight going down?

Big news confirmed that UFC should be releasing soon.

I was pumped when he won... not because I was a fan, I was neutral, but because of all the people on the UG saying he was terrified at weigh ins.

I'll root for him next time around. Phone Post 3.0

LilHeathen -

I've been saying it for years, some of you agree, but a lot of you doubt him. He hasn't even got started showing his elite skills, but he truly is the new era at 155! Nicest guy outside of the cage. 

What do you guys think now? How about those saying he was in trouble with Diego?

The guy has the composure of a veteran, and I think I can say his striking is elite, how good is his chin? Phone Post 3.0

Lil Heathen!!

Can you just quote me so I feel fucking awesome? Phone Post 3.0

LilHeathen - 

I've been saying it for years, some of you agree, but a lot of you doubt him. He hasn't even got started showing his elite skills, but he truly is the new era at 155! Nicest guy outside of the cage. 

What do you guys think now? How about those saying he was in trouble with Diego?

I 8 crow Jeremy !

Crowscarer0

LilHeathen -

Maybe TJ Grant? Phone Post 3.0

Jesus Cannons - Lil Heathen!!

Can you just quote me so I feel fucking awesome? Phone Post 3.0

BOOM!

Jeremy, since you train at alliance do you know anything about Eddie Yagins condition? Can he fight anytime soon? He use to be one of my coaches so I'm curious. Phone Post 3.0