Myrtle Beach BJJ?

Friends,

Does anyone know of any grappling clubs near or in Myrtle Beach, SC?

Thank you,

TCJitsu

e-mail Brian, he can help you: tapout843@yahoo.com

Thanks Phil I will email him.

Anyone else know of training in Myrtle?

TCJitsu

ttt

My name is Jay Dennis. I am a brown belt under Relson Gracie. My class is 30 minutes south of Myrtle Beach on hwy 17 south across from the steel mill. Phone # 843-240-3714. classes are mon, tues and wed night @7:30pm Privates avail by appointment on other days. My team just won the SC Submission Grappling Championship last Saturday. Thanks

he Jay How ya doing?

Brad

Thanks Jay. Do you guys roll in the morning at all?

TCJitsu

HEY TC, are you going down for vacation? Go by and visit with Jay. They are always nice. Everytime I visit he ask me to teach a class for them.

TCJitsu,
I am a student of Jay's. Depending on what day you are coming down we have a couple of guys that may be available to roll.
Have fun in MB,
Joe

Joe,

I will be in Myrtle the first week in August. My family and I and a student of mine who is a tough Blue belt and his family are going. Just looking to roll and work out a couple of days.

Whats up Brad?

TCJitsu

TCJitsu,
I look forward to seeing you soon. Let me know what days and I will make arrangements to meet you. Give me a call and maybe we can set up a day for you to come to Jerry's in Charleston SC, as well. He is another Relson Rep with a lot of good technical guys. Have a safe trip.

Joe
843-557-4714

Yeah we can roll in the moring. I have been with Jay almost 5 years and its hard to get to class at night. We can set something up with Jay for us to head down and train and Joe is a tough s.o.b on the mat so for sure u would get a great roll on. If u have time me u and joe can head to charleston to see jerry who maybe the best kept secret in the south in bjj very strong peurple

Brian is that you? How The F*%k are you bro. We miss you nights at the school, but I know how it is when you have to work. Shoot me an email and let me know how you are doing man.

OK guys, Thanks. We have our wives and kids coming as it is a family vacation, so we will have to play it by ear. I appreciate the info and will call you when we are local.

TCJitsu

Look forward to seeing you soon bro.
Joe

HEY TC and JAY,

I had hoped to get down there this summer but its been busy at the school. Have fun TC!!

How's stuff Going Jay?

4X WOrld Champ of Jiu-Jitsu will be there next week!

Thanks for the Bump Cardella and Congrats on a great Win! Joe Waldrop Relson Gracie SC

I will be back to MB this summer. I will keep you guys in mind. I am a Jorge Gurgel 3stripe purple belt. Can't to role with someone different.

GEORGETOWN