Mysterio hurt again. Pulled off TV.

It's being reported that Rey suffered a severe concussion during his match at summerslam with the Miz. He has been pulled off house shows and tv. It seems like Rey is always getting hurt or suspended the last few years. Phone Post

rip career

geez. it is ridiculous the amount of time he has had to take off because of injuries.

rough year for Batman..

first a crazed gunman ruins there opening weekend box office scores...

not he gets severely concussed at the biggest party of the summer! 

For the champ

SaintVon Barksdale - When you wrestle this style of wrestling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvgRBk0G8h8 (if a blue would hook a long time and well respected forum champion up with the post)

When you wrestle that style, and you are someone who made their pro wrestling debut at (I believe) 14 years old. That kid's knees are being held together with some Popsicle sticks and rubber bands. Not to mention the back, hip, elbow, wrists, ankle,elbow issues he must face on a daily basis would leave the average human suicidal. He's easily in the top 5 greatest in ring performers from where I'm sitting.

My point is, Rey has worked hard to get as over as he has, and you all know it was because the INSANE spots he did that brought him to the game.

In a perfect world, the WWE would treat Rey Misterio like the Undertaker. In the real world, Rey is probably 5 years away from being another ol' broken down piece of meat.

agreed 100%

SaintVon Barksdale - When you wrestle this style of wrestling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvgRBk0G8h8 (if a blue would hook a long time and well respected forum champion up with the post)

When you wrestle that style, and you are someone who made their pro wrestling debut at (I believe) 14 years old. That kid's knees are being held together with some Popsicle sticks and rubber bands. Not to mention the back, hip, elbow, wrists, ankle,elbow issues he must face on a daily basis would leave the average human suicidal. He's easily in the top 5 greatest in ring performers from where I'm sitting.

My point is, Rey has worked hard to get as over as he has, and you all know it was because the INSANE spots he did that brought him to the game.

In a perfect world, the WWE would treat Rey Misterio like the Undertaker. In the real world, Rey is probably 5 years away from being another ol' broken down piece of meat.

Agreed also. Phone Post

Amazing Red could have told him the same thing.

I never thought he'd last this long. Hopefully, he doesn't really need the money anymore.

Unfortunately you can't treat a 5' 6" guy who weighs 160lbs like the undertaker.

Roy Batty - I never thought he'd last this long. Hopefully, he doesn't really need the money anymore.

He has made a LOT in merch.  Even if he quits today, he will still continue to make money.

Last live event I was at, I saw a ton of kids with those masks.

Rey needs to call it a career..

Sho_Gunn -  Rey needs to call it a career..

He should of done this 5 years ago. He has done next to nothing high risk in the past five years in the ring and is barely a high flyer. He was a fantastic talent 15 years ago, but there is no need for Rey being in the ring a shell of his midget self. He has been a complete waste of tv time since his run with Eddie Guerrero.

WWE should just cut they guy already, I don`t see one positive in keeping him in the company besides maybe selling a few masks to kids with down syndrome that still buy the whole 619 thing.

He's 5'4 and yes they could.  I am not even a fan of his and will admit that.  It doesn't matter if most of his fans are kids, he still has a ton of fans and people like him. 

It's why he can't really be a heel.